Wedding worthy of "Guinness World Records" (4 photos)

On the Irtysh embankment registered bride length veil which poistene shocking.

The couple Brovko - Tatiana and Glory, drove at the head of the motorcade of 33 limousines and smiling. And worried. But not just for the reasons which worry all the brides and grooms. On this day, Tanya and Slava were preparing to break the Guinness record, and Russia in the category "the longest veil." Snow-white trail, which ran for Tatiana, had a length of 3 kilometers 686 meters! It is more than 300 meters recorded by the British record. Preparing for Planting the veil began on Thursday. The guys from the creative workshop "Grandfather Mazzei," came up with this "adventure" that day had pretty sweat. Fata weighing 89 kilograms came from Cheboksary, where she sewed a few bales. Unwinding it started before lunch. And then - Mota, Mota, Mota, Mota ... Mota so that could very well get the crust winder 6 category ... - The idea to do something special for the wedding came up to me and my friends who are also involved in the wedding business, a couple of years ago - said the CEO of the creative workshop "Father Mazai" Vadim Ivanov. - But volunteers among brides and grooms something was.

And this year announced daredevils. - I came to the wedding show with my mother - says Tatiana Brovko.- Glory was then on duty. I went to the guys and talk about his dream - I want something unusual. Or a balloon down to the groom, or by boat to swim. Or something else, something - I do not know ... And I answered: "And what about the veil is three and a half kilometers?" Tatiana confused. On the one hand - unusual. On the other - scary. But after a week came with the groom: - We agree! - Smiling boys. The matter was searching for a sewing workshop. In Omsk, wanting to make a giant veil was not. A Cheboksary found cranks - merry. Work went on from morning to evening for a week. Seven dressmakers, without looking up from the machines, scribbled and scribbled, creating the longest veil. - The work has cost nearly 200 thousand - continues Vadim Ivanov. - She paid our workshop. No money from the newlyweds we did not take, nor from the budget is requested. And already gone commentary: "Better City Hall road repaired!" Of course, we can try to repair the roads, but we are actors and not construction workers. Relatives and friends of the bride and groom, learning about the venture, divided into two camps. - Are you really so? - Twisted his finger to his temple opponents undertaking. - Cool! - Supports more ...

"Winding" manipulation veil ended just after lunch. The whole process took about four hours. Snow-white canvas was lined with several hundred bands. - We recorded a pre-length veils, - said the chief expert of the Book of records of Russia Anatoly Konenko. - It's really 3 kilometers 686 meters. The children will receive a certificate Russian Book of Records to prove it. If they have the desire, they may apply in the Guinness Book of Records. But this is a long and expensive. Experts will have to re-measurement to invite at their own expense. And it is much more expensive than the cost of the veil. On the Irtysh embankment everything went smoothly. No wonder the guys rehearsed twice, both will go up on stage and dance to exchange rings wedding waltz.

Honeymooners congratulated Vyacheslav Dvorakovsky mayor and his wife. - Symbolically, the wife of Vyacheslav name - a man with the same name robust - said the mayor. - Bride desire wisdom, it is not necessary to re-educate a man, you need to make a man of him. A veil will now go to the "Continent". There it will rotate on two reels, and everyone will be able to stick to it their family and wedding photos. And then it unwound, and an unusual exhibition hung on the wall.

Source: asaratov.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting