Swiss Cindy Landolt has been engaged in gymnastics since childhood, however, her tall height (179 cm) and constant injuries forced her to quit big sports. At 16, Cinderella first came to the gym and since then she has not missed a day of legs, back and other parts of the body.
Once upon a time, Cindy Landolt dreamed of a modeling career. I watched my figure, trembled over every extra kilogram. Her parents and friends trembled with her. The girl's weight was only 59 kilograms, but for a successful career, she needed to lose weight again and again.
"When I look at old photos, I see a skinny young woman," recalls Cindy Landolt (28). "I didn't like being thin, I constantly had to force myself."
In 2005, Swiss Cinderella, who was 20 years old, reached the final of the Miss Zurich contest, but became only the second. They write that the judges considered her body too pumped. After that, her life turned abruptly. And if earlier others were worried about the lack of weight, now - because of its abundance! No, the girl was not upset, she stopped taking care of herself and gained weight, as one might think. On the contrary, she began to carefully monitor proper nutrition and go to the gym: pump abs, pull-ups and push-ups. Now Cindy Landolt can lift a barbell weighing 120 kilograms on her shoulders and squat with it twenty times. At the same time, she managed to remain feminine and attract the eyes of men. On Facebook alone, she has 18,000 followers.
"People around me are afraid that the load will harm me or that sooner or later my health will be affected by the supplements that I supposedly take," says Cindy Landolt. "But this is not true." The girl said that she did not understand: why before, when she was on a diet, it was considered normal for many, and now everyone is worried that she suddenly began to lift a barbell ...
From the model catwalk - straight to the gym.