Jeremy Wade is the transfer of fishing River Monsters on Animal Planet.
He showed and talked about the most exciting and dangerous fisherman who lives in rivers.
1. The two-meter 50-kilogram A tank pike caught in the river Trinity in Texas.
2. 68-kilogram Arapaima caught in Lake Madera Rio in Brazil.
3. Huge Bluntnose sixgill shark caught in the southern part of the African Zambezi River.
4. Electric eel from the river Amazon, which can grow up to 2, 4 meters in length and weigh up to 19 kg.
5. Freshwater sawfish, which grows up to 6 feet in length and weigh up to 180 kg.
6. Huge Siamese carp from the Mekong River. And that's not the adult. It can grow up to 3 meters and weigh up to 300 kg, making it one of the largest freshwater fish on the planet.
7. Large freshwater stingray. This 180-pound fish was the largest that Jeremy Wade managed to catch.
8. Terapon Goliath - a distant relative piranha found in the Congo River in the heart of Africa.
9. 73-pound catfish from northern India. This fish was 1, 5 meters from head to tail, one meter in circumference and a big tail 1, 1 m.
10. protopter. Large specimens can reach 2 meters in length.
11. Catfish vundu, which can reach 1 meter in length, and its maximum weight was 54 kg.
12. New Zealand eel, which can be up to 1, 5 meters in length.
13. Nile perch. Can grow to 1, 8 m in length and 225 kg in weight.
14. Black piranha - the largest of the 40 known species of piranhas.
15. Similar to some prehistoric fish catfish of the Orinoco River, known in these parts called Kuyu-Kuyu. It can reach a meter in length and 18 kg weight. At the back of the fish's body have processes that support the tail fin, because of what she looks like a fish-battleship from another era.
16. Krasnobryuhy pacu piranha belongs to the genus, but unlike their counterparts feeds mainly on insects and vegetation. She uses her large, human-like teeth for cracking nuts, seeds and razrubaniya sea grasses and other food sources.
17. The short-tailed river stingray. Typically, one grows to 5 m in diameter, and weighs more than 200 kg.
18. catfish weighing 74 kg and a length of 2, 2 m.
19. White sturgeon - the largest and most primitive freshwater fish in North America. The biggest in the history of the sturgeon was more than 6 m in length and weighed nearly 800 kg.
20. A close relative of the piranha - Payara, which is often called "fish vampire" because of its long fangs, which can be up to 15 cm in length. Inhabits this beautiful fish in the Orinoco River in Venezuela.