As the end freebie

Recently, one man was an interesting case, when he was at the gas station in the United States.
History under the cut.

I was driving home from the gym and decided to stop at the gas station to buy juice. Once I took a juice I stood in line. In front of me was a woman 40 years and bought cigarettes, at this gas station to buy cigarettes when you give free the cheapest lighter (photo throw in a comment about this because the lighter will be discussed). When the woman said she was given a lighter & quot; No, she is still so small that the fire podkurit impossible & quot; When I looked at the lighter? I understood? that in our country only such lighters and enjoy. I asked him to give me the lighter and in front of them, I examine it (and when I deciphered it in their eyes I saw fear, as if I judged the grenade close to them). Krutilki twist (do not know how it is called), and gathered it, and all this took me 20 seconds when I revealed that the lighter now works perfectly and fire normal size Salesclerk even patted me :) Everything is looking at me like if I invented a cure for cancer in front of them :) And the most interesting thing in 2 days I went to the same refills and lighters are no longer allowed for free :) Source: www.facebook.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting