History

"My grandmother got married. She was 76 years old, and he was 78. They met at the cemetery. She regularly visited the grave of his grandfather, and to the nearby tomb he came. Her future husband. He brought flowers, watches carefully cleaned the grave of his wife, and grandmother drew attention to it. One day, while he was away, she looked at the date of death of the woman - 11 years ago. Initially grandmother greeted him only, then spoke, and then they began to come back together. He followed her to the house. They emerged from all this cemetery friendship. And they decided to get married. At the banquet table to the people was not enough. My new grandfather, Nikolai Ivanovich, raising his glass, "Pepsi-Cola" - he does not drink (even my mother said that non-drinking man can only be found in the cemetery), and so, he raised his glass, all fell silent, he looked at his grandmother and said quietly:
-Anya, Do not you recognize me?
His lips trembled grandmother, she nodded:
-Learn Kolenka long learned.
Imagine, God, they were once married. They were then 18 years old. They lived together for only two months, and fled. He thought she was windy, she did - undignified.
Frankly, my God, is that you rigged?
Lesch, 4 cells. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting