Friendship ...

There was a time when "the brother of his brother" has become mainstream. Then I came across a very interesting story ...
Lived two best friends. They knew each other since childhood and have always been together. One of them was rich, and the other not. Somehow, something happened and began to chase the second litter, so he ran for help, and his faithful friend, but he would not let him into the house and told to get out off. Since that guy had nowhere to go, he sat down on a bench and started something to ponder ... The days passed and one day came to him a woman, she volunteered to clean the apartment without taking a fee for it. After some time, when he was sitting in the park, he was approached by an old man with a suitcase and left the suitcase to him. When he opened it - there was a lot of money. after some time, he met the only one on whom decided to marry.
And here, a wedding and all that, among the guests was his best friend. A friend took the microphone and began to speak:
Borrow and remember we were always together? .. Do you remember how you had problems with rubbish and you came to me for help, and I did not let you in? I helped you then ... they were at my house and looking for you. Remember that woman that you have volunteered to be a servant? .. Brother, this is my mother ... And the old man that has left you a suitcase full of money, remember? .. This is my father ... And now, brother, you marry my sister ... Brother, thank you you for everything.

Tags

See also

New and interesting