On the women's friendship ... and not only ...

Friends are different. Those who learned in a trouble. And those who have not known ... Those who use and blatantly hypocritical, as sometimes you can not even guess, and those who give themselves to friendship without reserve. With some of them you vidishsya quite often and even not memorable of these meetings, and with some rare, but on the help and support that you can expect at any time of the day or night.

In particular, and girlfriends, too, are different breeds and colors. They can be real hard to categorize, but if reduced to a more simple and clear, for me they are divided into two types: those that are able to share with me the joy of those who are able to share with me only grief. And this here is the ability of the first seemingly not very distinctive at first glance, plays, oh role in maintaining and strengthening a shaky, but faithful female friendship.

I have a girlfriend. Best. It appeared when I finally convinced myself that female friendship does not happen. More precisely, it appeared for a long time. The best was just recently. And thanks to her, I learned about what it really is ... a sincere female friendship.

In any union man must grow. Otherwise, this alliance is simply useless. And this applies not only to work and romantic relationships, but also friendships. It is considered that the friendship - it is rather have fun. But it is a friendship that type of union in which people can maximize reveal their best qualities. And it is not the ability to smoothly make the company "hang out" from the heart to tear favorite Gucci sandals in the name of the responsible goodbye friend, to help in difficult times financially or devotion to substitute its fashionable fur vest for tears ... true female friendship, it is much more likely that, Yes, and lies somewhat deeper.

... This unity of views that will reveal them in greater depth. This community of interest is not so much by their very nature, how much enthusiasm for them. This is a silent understanding in moments of desire discrepancy based on anything else, as the sensitivity. This is a special value of the time spent together. This winged, who lives in you more than a day after the meeting. This energy, generously bestowed upon you, and it is capable of thine hands "move mountains". Well, as I wrote above, the ability sincere, from the heart, to share with you the joy. And this is perhaps the most valuable thing is ...

Sincere female friendship remove immediately unlikely. For this purpose there is time measured in months, years, and is supported by fundamental differences in men's preferences. And, most importantly, actions ... emotions caused by actions and reactions ... and not only on the actions and emotions. And feelings ...

Everyone knows that the greatest pain is able to cause the one you love the most. The pain caused by a true friend, equivalent to the pain caused by your loved one. And only when you become capable of deeply aware of the fact that this pain is healing for you, and, as a consequence, no feeling of resentment, feel grateful ... that's when you can safely enjoy the fact that your friendship is one step closer to its truth. Accuse easy to understand difficult and heartfelt understanding is one of those whales that hold true friendship. And you will agree, is the highest award for his personal development - understand WHY people hurt you ...

In true friendship impaired condemnation, envy, "educational and civil engineering work", misunderstanding, indifference, inattention. In true friendship ruled feelings and sensations. For true friendship, as to anything else, fit the definition of unconditional. Only in this sincere friendship love each other unconditionally. You can not know where one, but feel that it is currently happening. You can not climb into his soul for explanations, because you already it is clear what is happening now inside him. You can not be offended by his taunts, seeing the true reason, and why he does it. It is not people tell us what they say, it is our own reflection and internal settings, which we proudly strode through life ...

And because the real, true friend can not only from time to time to bring into your life the most fun and timely to borrow money, sincerely believing that this fulfilled his mission in full, but also help you to adjust their internal attitude for the better, more comfortable, side for you ... It is intended to contribute to your inner growth, in parallel with this, and making their own, and your life emotionally richer and richer ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting