Writings of Chinese students studying in the 80-ies in the USSR

Summer vacation
 I like to spend the summer in the water, especially in the sea salt.
 There are all lovingly and prelstivo. In the sea you can swim or catch fire. But you can burn when the burn is not fear and not be afraid, it is possible to live.
I became brown arms, legs, torso, nose, ears and other chleny.Zagoratsya need on the beach - it's wise and clever.
 I like most of all to swim. This is better than to engage in the same, and always with druzyami.Kogda I swim then I prelstivo and damp but loving and sweet and the fish.
Yes, fish can often be seen. When I swam in the sea I had seen fish such as carp, pike Karasik, jellyfish, oysters, mussels and other chudinki.
 But a lot of fish we have not seen, that is a shark, whale and other marine cattle.
We especially like it when we have a wet and damp belly and torso and head, too, and all the members. Our national writer wrote that "all prelstivo sea and fun, where you can urinate and get wet panties and frantic and loving it all in revenge."
I agree with that. Especially better than in the Soviet sea and ocean. Everyone likes to Soviet water, especially Lenin. He praised them.
And I, and friends and the entire Soviet people rejoiced in this. I lovingly summer vacation especially Soviet sea.

My lyubivnoe activity
 I have lyubivnoe activity in large quantities. It is labor. Difficult to work hard has the glory of the world.
 My work is lyubivny skillful hands. For example one day I cut the rope. But the cut end of the finger. Despite the terrible pain and dushevydirayuschy I did not fall in the turnover of the ear and was glad because it survived the great toe, the famous work completed efficiently and wisely.
 Also capable hands, I love to cook. Sometimes I cook a meal, milk, crumble, sardel, sosisiski, burgers, sweets and other vehi. All I feel a great cook.
But I'm shy but prelstivy vozradayus and pleasure. There is other work in addition to the skillful hands and cooking, is to learn.
I uchitsa well, my amorous subject is Russian. I'm proud of him.
 He told me prelstivy and love like mom and pop. His glory and wrote works of Soviet, especially Lenin.Etim I am also proud of him.
All work is the glory! All labor proud! Our great poet wrote that "Work we love and honor, and we are proud, and they kiss his heel and another member as thanks for the bread, water and soap!»
Even such a great Russian writer too sovetskiyi Lenin.V.I.pisal almost too most.
The entire Soviet people is proud and glorifies the line memory of Labor and Lenin and expensive lyuboveni worship. And I'm also proud of it, and rejoiced.
My lyubivnoe lesson well reflect the world-famous proizvenie "Glory - party! Thank - Lenin! Thank - work! »

Tags

See also

New and interesting