5 points!!

It was a far cry 2nd course. She studied at the place with me a wonderful girl.
Positive from all sides: a good student, not a pair of skips, actively participates in the social life of the Institute, after school is out dancing, home helps parents, etc. But she was one small problem. Bad luck in her private life - though you burst. And before reaching this "honorable" return, she was still a virgin.
 When I heard about this thing (after long and careful questioning) I started to tamp it wedges. And since I'm the complete opposite of her - something had to tamp wedges only a few pairs that I attended.
 And here is the practice of some kind of economy, Koresh is monotone and talks about some factors out there, what they mean and how to deal with them - in short skukota complete.
 And now I'm starting to ship this girl in full. And as her conscience does not allow to talk in class, she says to me: "This should be done in the wrong place and at this time».
 Well, a hint, of course, I realized, and wanting to say, "Let me nabyu your arrow," I blurted out: "Let me SOBYU virgin YOU !!!» ...

Sent Lenivii_Drakon

Tags

See also

New and interesting