Agility students knows no bounds

Baranowski terribly loved to shoot students with cribs.

A palil, of course, professionally ... Sometimes all write, and he kakvskochit! And let's look under their desks! And if you find something - pryamtrepeschet joy! And student throws. And loved Baranovskiygazetku read while students write, or is there a magazine "Spark". Reads, hence, sometimes so closely on the audience glances.
Well, one day before the exam seated people at their desks, vsepodalshe strive to take, and one tovarisch - sits right naprotivBaranovskogo. Got all the job, write, puff, a couple of people vygnaliuzhe, others not so much a crib - handkerchief get Fedor boyatsya.Pouspokoilsya little Titovich, villages, the newspaper launched, chitaet.Inogda on suspicious noises down newspaper and commercials on studentovkak glyanet! And again reads.
Here a student in the front row shamelessly pulls out of pazuhitolstenny abstract, deploys it to the correct page, and puts KBARAHOVSKOMU TABLE HA! And he starts quietly retired. The chuetneladnoe omits a newspaper (in abstract!) And looks at the student. Totsebe writes something - all the work. Baranowski raises a newspaper, read on. Students continue to write off. In the audience nachinayuthihikat. Baranowski dramatically lowers a newspaper and looking at student vupor. Hichego. Rises, passes him on the side, a couple of times traversed poauditorii. Hichego.

Zaglyadyvaetpod party. Empty. Shrugs, sits down at the newspaper. Studentprodolzhaet write off. In the audience starts quiet hysteria. Studentnevozmutimo turns the page synopsis. Everyone in the audience uzheplachut. Baranowski throws a newspaper, and literally jumps obyskivaetstudenta. Of course, nothing is. This is repeated neskolkoraz. At last, a student of relief unnoticed by Baranowski (zagazetkoy) hides abstract back into his bosom and hands work. TutBaranovsky not stand.
- You wrote off!
- What are you, Fyodor Titovich as possible ... You have seen ...
- I have not seen, but I know that you wrote off! But how ?!
- Oh, no ... That guys will confirm ...
- That's what the young man. Tell me how you did it, and I put you four.
The student explains. Baranowski, reluctantly takes in zachetke "good».
Applause. Curtain.

anekdot

Tags

See also

New and interesting