Funny story =)

It was during this time of ancient, not now, I was young then, but had been living separately from their parents. I was athlete and always somewhere traveled to other cities, but the story is not about that ... The story about how I once came back ...
 I Was I Novosibe Week 2. He arrived early in the morning, did not come home, and the parents at 5 and 8 to work, the folder on his work drove off, mother still at home, running around the house in a nightie fuss, eat, change. I'm a dirty, grimy, I'm in the bath will - to wash, shave, change clothes and escape.
 So I get out of the bath, all so clean, not grimy and find that the trip has spent his entire supply of clean, well, who does not happen ... cowards. And as parents, I do not live here and do not have my panties.
 I find out - ask for a loan from his father ...
 A small digression - 5 am I that mother does not exactly say sleep - sleepy.
 Mamma and I say, "Mom, give me some papkiny PANTIES»
 Here the key point ... nurse hears everything, but instead the word panties, she heard the word "WATCH»

Next dialogue:
 - Yes is not present him or anything.
 - What present?
 - Well, no, broke all ...
 -%) Th ...?
 - He is SO well, always had all the breaks !!!
 - (Sleepy, I can not understand how he had managed to break them, and all)
 - Mom, give me any papkiny clean underwear!
 - Yes no, yes you che soared! Take my!
 - ... (A complete stupor, then we must also know that my mother - well, just not Thumbelina, imagination paints a picture ...)
 - Yes che you - I have a lot of them out, take all put in the pocket and go!

... Pause ...

- No one and do not see that they are WOMEN!
 Why would I want Mommy's panties in my pocket, I head could not quite understand ...
 Therefore, further finally followed by the question "What do you mean," "and you're about," understood and so bellow as perhaps never in my life with the nurse did not laugh ...

worm

Tags

See also

New and interesting