Parents of children with Down syndrome voiced what what long ago was silent.

I guess I did not discover America if I say that our society is not yet fully ready to accept people with Down syndrome on a par with the others. These people continue to point fingers, they are often considered a madman and do not even want to be with them in the same room. Is chromosome set is able to change our basic understanding of a man? The answer seems obvious ...

Parents of children such unusual united into one, holding pictures of their children on the Web. Under each of them they left touching message about what is important to know the society about their child. It's a real cry from the heart! Some of the messages can not be read without a lump in the throat.

«I want people to know that regardless of what is wrong with him, he - the happiest man in the world, full of energy and smiles. When he hugs people that feels special. My son is 5 and Peyton, he is no different from the rest of the world ». I>

«I want to understand the surrounding, it is more similar to the others, than anyone else. She - a fighter she cheerful, intelligent and deserves to be cared for on an equal basis with other children ». I>

«Gabriel 11, is the most difficult is our baby, but at the same time it is - our reward. He has a huge heart. He quickly forgives and never offended. I am grateful to God for him ». I>

«Our children - it is not the result of genetic defects, mutations, or errors. My daughter - a man and a gift from God ». I>

«My son Niko strong, smart and very capable. Please do not underestimate him just for the fact that Down syndrome. This is only a small part of this wonderful child ». I>

«I want you to understand that my 6 year old daughter is the same as any other child. Rebecca and have strong and weak points. She's beautiful, strong, smart, independent, funny - a real fighter. Her smile could light up the entire room. It does not leave anyone indifferent ». I>

«I want everyone to know that Savannah has hopes and dreams, she has plans for life. She struggles and mozhzhet fend for themselves. It has a direct connection with God ». I>

«My son Wyatt is not always happy. I think it's the biggest myth about children with Down syndrome. It has a wide range of emotions, just like any other child ». I>

«People never see the whole of reality». i>

«Only because of the fact that my daughter suffers from Down syndrome, does not mean that it will be an outsider in a particular area. Please do not paint the future ahead of her. Down Syndrome does not define who she is. She is beautiful, smart and funny ». I>

«My daughter Clover strong, smart and capable. She loves with all his heart. She likes to play, to walk in the park, she loves cookies and music. Sounds like a description of any other child, is not it? » I>

«My daughter Chloe funny, a little sassy, ​​bold, smart and simply delicious. Our family life is no more difficult than yours. I want you to know how Chloe is sensitive and socially active ». I>

«My husband Patrick first child was born with Down syndrome. Although the little one just 8 days, we have learned a lot from him. We are still quite green in the parent case, but our baby Landon surprises us and makes feel proud every day. Hell, we do not want to the first phrase in people seeing Landon was "I'm sorry." Each child is special and wonderful no matter syndrome or without it ». I>

«Maybe Lucy and have some problems with speech, but she feels like no other! Do not underestimate what it can do and understand ». I>

«I want people to know that he is the same person, just like everyone else. He has Down syndrome. But this is not his only response. This is just a small part of what it is ». I>

«He can do everything a normal child, sometimes it just takes a little longer. In the photo, he scored a goal from the penalty spot (he is 5) ». I>

Duane syndrome - not a sentence, not a burden, not a cross - that's what we want to tell the parents of these unusual children. If you agree that it is time society treat people with Down syndrome without prejudice, can share this article with your friends. This is an important issue that needs to be addressed.

: Ofigenno.cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting