Two stories. Separately not climbed (

This is a five! ))))

Like any normal child, I was interested in the issue of sex from time immemorial. Not so, of course, as one of my pals, who swears that he began to masturbate in seven years. Not to that extent. But still.

I loved secretly looking at naked women in prescription father magazines about the art of photography. And indeed a lot of thought on this subject. For example, I thought that when I grow up and get married (oh, how could it be otherwise), when the time comes and his wife poebatsa to patch up the child, then the process will be two weeks to walk blindfolded, because I was in front of it would be a shame, they say, in living person poked by a dick.

And yet my parents subscribed to the magazine "Family and School". You do not read, of course, but simply a collector, they say, they are good parents. I read it, of course, I am. So once this respected publication last article, tells the story of the penis, vagina, and even petting. Of course, the next day I was pinned to the school magazine and a connoisseur classmates showed pictures and is available to explain what's what. Parents, of course, was summoned to the principal.

But one question for a long time did not give me rest. Nelya say that I suffered helluva lot, doing his deliberation, but speculative reasoning could not lead me to the right answer. Needed was an empirical way of knowing, so when in the third grade a friend of mine came to class smiling enigmatically and said that already ebalsya, I, along with other boys ran up to him to ask his question.

In general, it has been turned into an impromptu press conference. We turn to ask questions to the hero, and he to them kindly, slightly condescendingly replied. Finally, it was my turn, and I asked that literally did not let me sleep: should I fucked while poking and eggs in a woman too?
 He looked at me like I was an idiot and said, which of course is necessary.

No, well, it is generally uzhos!

Narrated by a friend, the beginning of the nineties, the alcohol "Royal." I am a student of the last course of the river college buddy studying in medical school for 4 course, running parallel (no small thing) in the morgue, has access to alcohol, a blind man's buff applies to the fancier of the bird.
Well, in general, the story itself. In one evening invited the girls to drink alcohol "Royal", the three of us are three of them, as they say romantic dinner over a bottle. Razbodyazhili spirtikom, sat drinking, sharpen fritters, shots of girls and problem alcohol over.
There is a doctor so as not to bring down the momentum, we wink male half, went to his room and brought 300 grams of alcohol, with a poisonous smile on his face, I would have a bad it immediately suspect. Hmeleya, cheers, alcohol once completed, brings another 200 grams.
Medic tough guy drinks a lot, in the eyes flicker Besiki knowing him and his place of work, and he is still the joker, in my drunken head will now finally realized us nuts.
Then he leaves the room and makes a 3-liter jar oh alcohol, which lacks just 500 grams. Girls, even to the toilet did not run, and right there on the floor that is carefully diluted with a snack and a third friend almost ran to the bathroom, I kind of have never been squeamish, but also could not run another scare white. We convulsions defki fled.
Medic victorious and very contented smile on his face, and in a jar of alcohol floated masculine. Then he admitted after two days, he prepared for this ahead of time, alcohol is collected, and then the appropriate body of waiting, and pouring the same "Royal."
Yes, but these two days were very hard and after that I do not like alcohol.

Anchor

Tags

See also

New and interesting