1. Think writing. The goal, which is not on paper, there is.
2. Ask goal definitely answering the questions: what, where, when and how?
3. Limit the goal in time: the goal with no time - it's just a dream.
4. Think of someone achieving your goals will benefit, except you?
5. Formulate goal in the affirmative in the present tense.
6. Divide the goal into sub-goals, prepare a detailed scenario of achieving the goal.
7. Take responsibility for your actions toward the goal.
8. Identify the interim results of achievement.
9. Think about the end, not the means of its implementation. Specify the final destination and go.
10. Create an image of the future, where you have reached the goal, and fix the image.
11. Behave as if success was guaranteed.