7 effective ways to combat laziness

Just imagine what would be the success you have achieved, if not laziness. It seems simple: the goal outlined in detail its planned activities, and forward - to conquer the top of the world. However, each of us is faced with the insidious enemy - own laziness.

Finding ways to combat laziness, I shoveled enough of literature. Most of the articles are very cumbersome and boring one to read them is a feat for the tapes. I have compiled a list of the most effective and really working methods of struggle with laziness. Omit all theoretical questions and immediately get down to business.

How to deal with laziness?

1. To stop lazy, have to do nothing.
I'm serious. Become the middle of the room and do nothing, absolutely nothing: no ezhte, do not drink, do not read, do not lie, do not listen, do not worry. In less than fifteen minutes, and you definitely will take over the case.

2. Yes, there is the case for five minutes.
Force yourself to work for five minutes, it is much easier than taking over the case, knowing that you have to work the whole day. Five minutes to endure anything and at the same time, this is enough to get started. Then you will not be able to stop.

3. Break the big things on the side.
Tackle the big problem is simply impossible. Break it into small pieces and follow the turn - it is much easier.

4. Routine - away!
Everything is done just to do nothing? Eat, wash dishes, go to the store, check email, watch the news, read the blogs of friends ... It is clear that all this is a distraction from the main task and can only be carried out in their spare time.

5. Work in the morning.
People are divided into "larks" and "owls" (I just, Owl). Owls usually a lazy day, inventing endless excuses and for the case just sit in the evening. Lovely owls, we are equally can work both day and night.

6. Reward yourself.
Any work should be rewarded, so useful for working time to promote themselves. Fulfilled part of the story - drink a cup of coffee with your favorite cookies, stroll or just relax for 5 minutes. It is a good habit.

7. Do not wait for tomorrow.
Tomorrow - is the busiest day of the week, because we are constantly putting off things for tomorrow. If you want to start over, do it right now - tomorrow will be a very a string thing or you just change your mind. Even if it is already quite late, start their business today - finish the job more easily than start a new.

Succeed in their affairs and let the lazy do not stand in your way, I hope my article in this has helped you a little bit.

Tags

See also

New and interesting