50 things beginning of the XXI century. Do you remember how it was?

Recently, the network is very popular collections of photos of objects 70s, 80s, 90s. From the series - and remember that? Do you remember that? And remember, these were toy soldiers, and remember recorder "Romance." Photo of old objects sought, collected together and laid out in one place - do you remember? But in 10-20 years we have with you now turn into a long-forgotten past. And in order to facilitate the work of future generations, I decided to collect objects that surround us on the same page. Maybe you do not know or just do not think about it - but we all live for several years in the cache at Google. Therefore, I hope my sad work will not be lost. Archaeologists of the future, this page is for you! So there you go:

Battery Energizer. It sounds ridiculous, but the electricity is stored in the form of a chemical reaction. As the heat in the wood or light in a pot.

USB flash drive. The main media from location to location. The data is still stored in binary code form a two-dimensional matrix.

MacBook Air. Huge and uncomfortable, does not fit in your pocket. And it can not fold into a tube!

Processor Intel Core2Duo. Power stones have not yet measured in carats, and is tied to some strange anyone frequency.

Tags

See also

New!

Subscribe to our groups in social networks!

New and interesting