In life and it could happen. Let's go people in the country barbecue fires, and ended up in that brand new Audi A4 2.0T c DTM package for 5 minutes burned to the ground. It all started with a small piece of coal that fell on the floor. Trifle when dealing with fire does not happen, always beware!
In the words of a man who was directly involved: We went to the cottage, cook kebabs. There were four of us, two of both sexes. We went all on one machine, the new Audi A4 2.0T c package DTM. Gains at 10 o'clock in the evening, barbecue, drink peacefully, BBQ extinguished, go to sleep.
It should be noted that the owners Audi, who is also the owner of cottages, rarely goes to the country, in this section is entirely plyanu nekoshennoy with last year's dry grass.
It so happened that we just now skewers grilled barbecue night and moved the lamp under the porch to be seen. The car rested 5 meters, for a quiet Vecherka itself is quite safe as we thought, the distance, the more that the BBQ was supervised.
In general, we wake up the next day. Girls fuss, like "Get up quickly, let's for breakfast ... even kebabs fry." They went out into the street before me for 5 minutes, when I left the house, one of them told me happily that has sparked mangal.Stoya in the front door, I still thought that the weather is good, that's just the wind is very strong too. At the barbecue he was left standing a girl, and I'm sorry, otshel on small need for 30 seconds. I go back and hear the cry of most of the remaining barbecue at the girl, that supposedly there was something burning !!! I looked, and just next to the barbecue lit grass, ie something fell out of it. Whatever happened next happened so quickly that reminded me in a dream. Later, all obdumavaya analyzing our actions, we can conclude that it was possible to change something, but maybe not.
As I ran to brazier unfortunate to 10 meters, the source of fire has grown by a good 1.5 Matra in diameter. I realized that this is not the feet trample. I rushed into the house, where the bed is still pulling on his pants sleepy owner of the villa. In my neshutoshnomu yelling & quot; ***, fast car drives away, or **** !!!! & quot; He ran headlong into the car, I followed him, holding all the water, which could seize the moment with them. In front of me appeared a car that is already burning grass and jump into her boss. Those. the fire for a few seconds had to disperse a diameter of 10 meters !!!
The driver drives the car fast for the road section. I continue to fight the fire on the site. All this is happening at the entrance to the house, the fire flares up with incredible speed, covering a meter by meter. Water on plots is not, the pressure is weak. The driver yells that he is burning the bottom of the machine. I yell that ***, got a fire extinguisher quickly. Here jumps from a nearby neighbor plot with a bucket of water. I grab a bucket, through the fire rush to the car, scorching all the hair on the head. While ran, the driver has used up the entire fire extinguisher, and a cross between ongnetushitelem type large aerosol can and those that weigh on the walls of buildings, ie, Car fire extinguisher is quite a decent size.
I splash out at the bottom of a bucket of water ... zero effect of extinguishing all this !!! ALL, the car will not go, she glows with might and main, afraid that Mauger something in it to explode. I call firefighters. In general, from the moment of ignition before we stopped to extinguish the car passed a maximum of one minute, maybe less.
The fire continues to blaze in the area, the fence is already burning in neighboring areas. I and all the neighbors pour buckets on the border of burning grass. I must say that we were very lucky that the wind was blowing in the direction of the road and it is on the one hand prigradila fire way if the wind was in the opposite direction, the car can be alive, but there is a dry forest and the rest of the village. One hundred percent of the entire village would not become.
The fire in the area, we calmed. The wind died down. The car burned to the ground within 5 minutes. Buck, thank God, though full, but did not explode. (say that explodes in 7% of cases). The house is brick, not so fired up and so still and the house could burn down. From the car was only matallichesky body. Wheels melted, engine, suspension, everything came off, the cabin was nothing left, only the frames of chairs.
Interestingly, amplifiers doors Audi was not at all.
It turned out that Audi is whether insulation, or insulation bottom, but something akin to a fibrous structure such as glass or the like. This garbage and broke out in a second. Extinguish it has been impossible.
The machine is insured, red tape begins.
It's all in the note as a small piece of coal is transformed into an irresistible element.
We were so clear to everyone that the how and why, the teachings do not, just little things when dealing with fire does not happen. Be careful always!
Oh, I forgot to say firefighters arrived after 40 minutes, but it's over now.