Museum Wolfsburg Autostadt

The user alex779 stopped work on their projects, I will continue it. In fact it was revealed very small fraction of what is in this museum. This is not only a museum of cars, which, judging by the photos, has changed a lot, but the whole complex of buildings in which different brands present their projects and arranged a variety of shows.

Photos will be many. More than a hundred. How to finish, I would say. Please do not break compilation.

I was Volfburge 2 weeks ago and visited the Autostadt. Immediately after his arrival at the station you pass over a small area and you find yourself on a long bridge over the canal. And the first thing you see when entering the bridge is Huge pipe plant.

The bridge passes over the railway tracks and the platform where motorists can test their off-road driving skills

From the bridge a beautiful view of the main building Avtogoroda. In the middle of the bridge passes eskalator, so you can not go to see the city. Near the head of the building there is a marina where from time to time stick pleasure boats.

Here is the bridge to the pier. Very beautiful building, in my opinion.

View of the head inside the building Avtogoroda

Avtogorod-very democratic. After 6 pm, everyone can come to the head building where the temperature is maintained at 25 C, and just relax. Lie down on the mattress and such to go to the local bars and restaurants.

You buy a ticket and you will be issued a one-time plastic card, which should be used only a few times. Also issued a plan detailing the city where it is located.

I immediately decided to get on a tour of the production shops, which is not easy, because Most of reserved seats in the bus Lyudmila purchased the car and came to pick them up in person. About "ostavnovki" I waited 20 minutes and took a couple of pictures of the form of the complex.

View from inside the plant Avtogoroda.

And then, finally, I came here is such a bus and with it and frustrating. Remove in the assembly shop is prohibited. So I went to look as collected brand new Golf 6 Golf Plus is turned off the camera.

The tour lasted for exactly 45 minutes (Oh, these Germans are accurate). After that I went to see himself Avtogorod. Everything is very clean and beautiful. The flowerbeds in bloom, despite the month of October. The entire complex is like a giant park.

First I decided to visit the pavilion of the company Seat. Most of the people have happened, frankly, bad opinion about this brand. Therefore, everything is done in the style of a youth with a large number of CMV different effects.

The first room: just a few bumpers on new models and colorful (yes yes, colorful) inscriptions.

We get down to the lower floors. A club atmosphere prevails. Playing loud music.

In the lower room is the bed, where tired tourists can sit and watch the game in a very comfortable mattresses.

And when the client relaxed and rested, we can provide it with vehicles. In the hall there are, however, only 4 models.

Seat Amaranth exact copy of VW Sharan, Seat Exeo an exact copy of the previous character model Audi A4. Under the hood of the Audi unit and all the tubes, too. If you look at the side or in the cabin, no differences were seen.

Seat Leon Cupra R occupies a separate position as Seat is fully developed.

Here is the place car sales. All in the same relaxed style ...

After exiting the building overlooking the playground. By the way, all the lawns you can walk.

Then I go to my favorite brand - Audi. So modest looks of their pavilion.

At the entrance stands the new Audi A1 raskashennaya color rescue service on the water.

Next is a 3 liter Audi A4 TDI

And this engine is in the car. Very impressive size, by the way ...

Also presented various assistants that are built into the new model. Everything is very clearly shown, all you can touch and podёrgat.

Well, after one of my favorite cars, Audi RS5.

In the next room shows the stage of development of the car body. Everything is made from the same materials that are used in real-Designing. By the way, there was quite clever, who managed to scratch in this model.

Then there is an open spiral korodor showing Roswitha Audi cars. By the way you can see consoles? All of them are controlled by relating the same instruments. as the cars.

We look down and see the result of development - Audi R8 V10 Spyder.

It is, but from the bottom.

Exit the hall and see opa, Lambo on the wall and then disappears ...

But we are not straying from the route, go to the Skoda pavilion.

At the entrance we meet here such here bulbs that respond to movement and constantly change color.

Inside it is light and spacious. Everything is designed in bright colors. Stand 4 cars

A special place is allocated for the new model - Škoda Yeti

Another interesting detail is, in my opinion, this is the model car within the frames. Here are represented all the machines in all variants that when - issued or Skoda.

Now we go to the Lamborghini pavilion, but it is closed and ask to come in 15 minutes to the top of the show. Well, what to do, go around the circle pavilion. Audi Pavilion and see the other side.

Here tacos Lambo pavilion looks afar. Just then a black brick.

Entrance looks as dark, but you can get warm. There is a special the heating lamp.

Inside, you find yourself in front of the cage. In front of it there are people waiting for submission. In addition there is a constant advertising Modell several different screens.

And in jail hanging Lamborghini Murcielago

Starts light and noise show the effects. But first, we are warned about the volume of 130 decibels. Music + roar of engines + + Sounds of Nature zhzhёnoy smell of rubber, are replaced by extending the smell of rain. In principle, nothing special, but the impression remained.

We leave and rest against a 5-star hotel. Well, there I began to walk on, because nafig necessary.

Then begins the street pavements. Here are represented all pavements, which have ever been used in Germany. Starting from the wooden (!) Paving finishing coating highways. In the background are the towers, where brand new cars waiting for their owners.

The first shows a section of highway coverage. Notice how many layers there are and what the total depth.

PS: I apologize for my reflection when filming was not thinking.

Then there is the standard coating invented in England in the beginning of this century.

Well presented last medieval road of dirt and dust that lezhin on the remains of the ancient Roman roads.

Then we go to the pavilion VW. By the way the biggest pavilion.

And the biggest, because it goes inside and in front of you there is a giant ball.

I say again, wait 10 minutes until the next show. But you can wait to such an extremely comfortable armchairs.

Well, wait for me broke and I decided to go to the next room. The entrance to it, and the first impression that he was in the film "Men in Black." The spacious white room and looks out the car's nose.

This new model VW Polo GTI

After a short wait the door swings open bowl, the doors of the alien ship.

Go ahead.

And we see that the ship - a 360 ° cinema. Even 3D effect is not necessary. Everything looks very realistic.

Now go to the very avtomuzey and take pictures of the surrounding area

That's how it looks from a distance. Zeithaus

Once again Škoda Pavilion and Tower

Go ahead and see the legend of Formula 1. The first car with a V16 engine located in the middle of the car. Audi

By the way, in spite of the 16 pots, twist it could only be 5000.

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1288272441 [/ mergetime]
That came the end of the first part. I will not create a new topic and continue this somewhere at 1, 5 hours.

I present to you my vision exposure Zeithaus, Premium Clubhouse and Castle Park with a man in the land which the plant was built.

Continues its review.

We approach the most avtomuzeyu.

Front them in glass Vetrin are different cars. For example VW 411 Variant.

I will begin with the development of the well-known Beetle. But not many know that the Beetle was designed by Porsche.
1. Prototype

2. Prototype

3. Prototype. After minor changes entered the series as the Volkswagen Beetle.

Then there are the lesser-known, but is also very popular Fiat and Citroen C2

Nearby are two British vehicles. The millionth Mini is also on display.

This is one of the firms, Fiat daughters. You do not like this car?

Next are 3 Beetle. Export (for some reason without turn signals and mirrors), Serial and Cabrio

Also exhibited a collaboration of firms Porsche and Volkswagen. The so-called Volks Porsche. Porsche 914

Another VW, which is strongly reminiscent of the domestic auto industry.

Trying to make golf SUV. Golf Country

In 2009 was released here is such a Golf with right-hand drive, and very small series. Inside, all modern fittings and seat.

It 60ti millionth Foltz.

And my personal favorite is the exhibition Nardo. 12ti tsilidrovy engine in a plastic case.

Here's a unit is inside.

The last point in the avtogorode. Premium Clubhouse

At the entrance to immediately find yourself in a very unusual atmosphere.

Go down and see ...

Bugatti Veyron painted paint based on silver. Zvnveski in the background is a greatly enlarged reflection of light from Bugatti.

We are leaving the complex and see such an interesting character. Smile!

Next to the factory is the castle and the garden. Everything is clean and well maintained.

This so-called garden princesses.

In the park are modern beds.

And quiet besedochki. Nothing is covered with writing, not zaplёvano not broken.

View of the castle from the park.

That's the end of my day in the city Cars.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting