Every year the FBI receives more than 36,000 requests for the investigation of serious crimes, including murders and suspicious deaths. Each year the homicide publishes its Top 11 Kills:
1. Debbie Mills, 99-year-old resident of Hyubraftona, died when crossing the road. The next day she was 100 years old, but when she was crossing the road with her daughter to go to a party in honor of her birth, her wheelchair was hit by a truck delivering her birthday cake.
2. Peter Stone, 42 years old, was killed by his 8-year-old daughter, whom he had just sent to her room without supper. Young Samantha Stone felt that if she could not have dinner, then no one else would, and she promptly inserted dad coffee 72 rat poison tablets, as he prepared dinner. The victim took one sip and immediately died. Samantha Stone was given a suspended sentence as the judge felt she did not realize what was going on - until she tried to poison her mother using the same method one month later.
3. David Danil, 17 years old, was killed by his girlfriend after he tried to take possession of it. His unwelcome harassment were met shotgun. Carla's father (girlfriend) gave her arms an hour goodbye, just in case.
4. Javier Halos, 27 years old, was killed by the owner, Javier apartments withdrawn because 8 years do not pay the rent. The landlord, Kirk Weston, clubbed the victim to death with a toilet seat after he realized how much time has passed since Mr Halos paid his rent.
5. Megan Fry, 44 years old, was killed by 14 state troopers after she wandered into a simulation of combat shooting in a specially built urban area. When Megan Fry saw the troopers walking slowly down the street, she jumped in front of them and yelled "Boo!". The troopers, thinking she was a pop up target, fired 67 shots, of which more than 40 hit the target. "She just looked like a very real goal," - revealed in the minutes of one of the patrol.
6. Julia Smith, 20, was killed by her brother Michael for being hung too long on the phone. Michael hammered to death his sister, a cordless phone, then stabbed her several times broken antenna.
7. Helena Simms, wife of the famous American nuclear scientist Harold Simms was killed by her husband after he changed to a neighbor. Within 3 months Harold substituted Heleniny eye shadow highly radioactive uranium composite, until she died of exposure. Despite the fact that Helena suffered from many symptoms, including total hair loss, skin ulcers, blindness and extreme nausea, she even fell off one earlobe, she never went to the doctor.
8. Military Sergeant John Joe Winter killed his unfaithful wife by loading her car ThT. Ford "Taurus", for which she was driving was filled with 750 kilograms of explosives, creating a capacity twice the terrorist attack in Oklahoma. Hekotorye people heard an explosion even at 14 kilometers. Hi from the car or the victim there is not a single trace - only a crater 55 meters deep, but the absence of 500 meters of the road.
9. Patty Winter, 35 years old, was killed by her neighbor in the early morning on Sunday. Her neighbor, Flat Heim, for many years held in the backyard of a jet fighter engine F4 «Phantom." Sometimes he ran the jet engine, aimed at an empty lot behind his house. Patty Winter constantly complained to the local police about the noise and potential fire hazards. Mr. Heim has received notice from the police that he must remove the engine immediately. He did not like, and he invited Miss Winter for a cup of coffee, to discuss the situation. Only here Winter did not know that he had changed the position of the engine, and when she went into the yard, he started the engine, hitting her shock of 5000 degrees Celsius, killing her instantly, and forever print it loop into the track.
10. Michael Lewis, angry at her lover, has gathered inspiration from the movie "Die Hard 3". He drugged his boyfriend, Tony Berry, almost unconscious, and then dressed him only in a two-way white wooden shield, one side of which was written "Death to all niggers!", But on the other - "God loves Kkk». Lewis then drove the victim in the center of Harlem and dropped him there. Two minutes later, Barry was dead.
11. Conrad Middleton, 26, was killed by his twin brother Brian after they argued about who should get the house after the death of his parents. Conrad had a problem with his nose, and he did not smell. After the argument Brian stormed out of the house, and after a time made his way back and turned on the 3 gas burners, filled the house with gas. Then he left a box of cigars, a lighter and a note: "Sorry about all the noise, treat cigars. Brian. "Conrad immediately lit a cigar, destroying thus the whole house and yourself.