Husband became rude and picky, I thought it was all age, but the reason was different.

An alien young wife can become another thorn in the causal place. Especially if it’s your ex-husband’s new wife. The heroine of our history was left alone in the sixth ten. The children have their own families, and the faithful went to the flowering beauty, saying insulting words at last. But the boomerang law works for everyone. And who's going to laugh last?

My husband was 53 when family consent cracked. From a beloved wife, I turned into a grumpy hag and a crappy mistress. And I care for him badly, and I'm pleasing him through a stump-deck. The husband became rude, picky and grumpy.

At first, she blamed it on age: everything deteriorates over time, even character. But good people opened my eyes. It turns out that my gentleman looked at his young woman!

This news caused one complete surprise. Who would have liked my Peter? Not handsome, not rich. He works as an ordinary worker in a bakery, delivers products to shops. In one of them, he liked a pretty saleswoman. She was 15 years younger than him.

I found out the following about this swingtail. One lady raises three children, a small one less. Apparently, looking after the future father for his offspring. And my Peter is well suited for this role. A harmless man. He doesn’t drink, he doesn’t smoke, he pays up to a penny. He does not play cards for money, he only likes football and fishing.

Wise decision I made. My son and daughter are long gone. I am ready to nurse my granddaughter with much more joy than to court an elderly Casanova. Let it roll on all four sides. He didn’t miss a chance to ruin my blood.

What he never told me, and laughter and sin. I didn't love him properly, I didn't appreciate him, I didn't try. My kids always came first. And now they've grown up and they don't need me. I'm going to live a century if I didn't want to court such a treasure. Now someone else will. You're welcome!

Do you know what causes me the most questions? As a woman with three children finds the strength to please a man. Maybe it's age.

When, after the divorce, we began to divide the property, Petra’s passion showed teeth. Another young wife was ready to choke on for every penny. Her ex-husband didn’t say a word to her. Clinging to every plate!

No matter how angry I was with Peter, fate punished him more. There is no greater punishment than a dream come true.

Domilova Casanova with a young wife. She got pregnant for the fourth time. What about the new husband? He ran to me with his head down. It's all gray, like down in the water. Take the fool back. I didn’t understand, didn’t appreciate the text. He cannot, poor man, live in the midst of a child's squeal and crying. He won't survive another time of diaper-crawling. He wants to go back to my quiet abode, watch football with his friends and have dinner in silence.

I almost laughed in his face. "No way, man." Horses at the crossing do not change, and even more so wives. You were happy in pain, and now have fun!, I said to him.

I recently saw pictures of the christening. Next to my happy mother stood my Peter. Weightless, drab, all gray and gloomy. I can feel my heart, they didn’t stop at four kids.

Well, I'm still wondering why I have so much peace and acceptance. Maybe it's my gray hair. What do you have to worry about and regret? I will not intentionally look for a second time. If I meet a decent person on the way, I may agree to be together.

Right now, I'm just thinking about my kids and my granddaughter. I have someone to live for. My ex-husband's grown up. Let him be responsible for his actions. I wanted him on his back legs. Don't mess with your food!

How do you find this story? Share your impressions in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting