It’s impossible to stay in the house for two weeks, my parents fight every free minute, and I can’t stand it.

Sometimes it happens that stupid thoughts pop into your head at work. That you are busy with something other than that, that you need change, some kind of change of scenery. No, if you look at it more broadly, everything seems to be okay. Moreover, the children are growing, they need to be clothed and fed. But if you could be absolutely sure that you are exactly where you belong... In short, you need new motivation . Where can you get it if the daily routine kills your entire mood?

Some are trying to find a suitable hobby for themselves. To clear your head a little, step away from everyday life, breathe fresh air into your chest. It can be anything, including both good habits and not so good ones. But for some, this method of distraction is simply not suitable. And sleepless nights and “non-standard” ideas begin at 5 am. Who knows what this might lead to?

New motivation If I had such an opportunity, I would have moved to live somewhere in another city a long time ago. Seriously, I wouldn’t worry about it at all, I’d take the bus, take a minimum of things and wouldn’t even look back. But I’m 19 years old and I don’t have any savings in my soul, which I often regret. But at one time he could have broken into some types of earnings on the Internet. But in fact it flew by, well at least it didn’t owe anyone anything.

In this regard, I’m probably like my father. He, too, has been in one place all his life. I found a job 20 years ago and have been sitting there all these years. The salary is average for the city, nothing supernatural. And he's fine. A couple of liters of foam on Fridays is enough for food and clothing, but the rest is, in his mind, superfluous. In general, from me personally, zero percent condemnation. I can talk to him and ask for advice. In general, my dad is the world’s father. He's just not trying to make all the money in the world. This is his choice.

My mother is also good. I love her very much, but due to recent events in our family, I think that she needs to slow down a little. You see, she is very punchy with us. And he wants everything to be the best in our family. Therefore, I spent half of my childhood studying textbooks or in the company of tutors. On which, by the way, a lot of money was spent. But I remained a strong “average”. But mom is still happy. He says that without outside help I still would not have learned the multiplication table.

I'm not even planning on getting married yet. I don’t have a regular girlfriend either. So, all sorts of frivolous options. But my mother is already actively asking me about brides and is even interested in what area of the city I would like to live in. For what? This is her new motivation. He dreams of buying me an apartment and giving it to me as a wedding gift. She has this fixed idea, because at one time she and her father had a very acute housing problem. I know all this because she herself told me about it more than once.

I don't know, I'm young. So far, such things are not close to me. Yes, I would like to have a more powerful computer and pass my license. Rent an apartment separately. And I don’t even care about repairs. But all this must be obtained by my own mind. And, to be completely honest, these are not my most cherished dreams. It would just be more comfortable with them. But you can’t ask your mom to buy a console or to give her money to “go out with friends.”

For now I hope that I still have time. Somehow I don’t want to dive headlong into adult life just yet, but I want to hang out and unwind. Again, no one forbids me to simultaneously engage in some kind of self-development while I’m studying. Take a part-time job or even start working full-time if the opportunity arises. But not at some construction site or as a loader. And in a good office, with prospects and paid vacation. So I'm trying not to rush for now.

But mom can’t help herself. At 55 years old, she cannot sit still. And this, it seems to me, is not very good. Bad for our family. Together with her two best friends, she heard a lot of stories about how great you can make money abroad, and at the same time improve your health. Europe is waiting, and then choose a more comfortable climate for yourself. All you need to do is clean up something, or wash the dishes, or take care of the elderly. Well, spend another 5 years, that’s all. But she is adamant, she has new motivation.

And my mother has quite serious plans for this. She says that my dad and I won’t even notice her absence, and when she arrives, we won’t have to worry about my future, and they’ll have some money left for their old age. Like, he says, everyone wins. Of course, the father is against it and is not going to change his opinion. He says that it is simply unacceptable for him to sit at home, and his wife goes to no one knows where.

It turned out to be a whole drama, because the screams in the apartment have continued for the second week. Mom complains about dad for his inertia, but dad doesn’t lag behind and, on the contrary, complains to mom for coming up with all sorts of nonsense if it “goes to her head.” In other words, it’s a vicious circle and I just don’t know what to do. New motivation to act.

Returning to the topic of moving, I think now you understand why I don’t mind moving out of home. It just turns out that my parents are unhappy precisely because they have me. If it were different, mom would have had more than enough of dad’s salary. And dad wouldn’t be nervous and would continue to do his job without any negative emotions. Everyone would be happy with everything. But since all the arrows converge on me, I need to do something. What can an ordinary student do?

The boys advise taking out a loan, living alone, and then something will definitely be found. A dubious prospect, of course, but it might work. What to do if you think like this? Even education in our time, by and large, doesn’t mean anything anymore. Well, I’ll have a piece of paper that says I spent 5 years at the institute. What's the point of this? Now there are so many courses, both paid and free, just choose. So, apparently, I myself will have to change something in my life. Mom and Dad are not getting any younger, and there is no one else to look after them. This is the fate of the only child in the family.

Tags

See also

New and interesting