When a friend offered us favorable conditions for buying an apartment, our parents talked us out, and now they just shrug us off.

Many families sooner or later think, birth Or should we wait for better times? It is understandable, if earlier spouses could feed at least three children, today such a pleasure is not affordable for everyone. It is clear that to compare those times and today would be very unobjective: now everyone buy fashionable clothes, phone, other equipment. About shoes and clothes, proper nutrition is generally silent. Before, children were treated like cats: they ate, thank God.

No, we can certainly exaggerate a bit. But in fact, that's what happened. The younger ones harassed the older ones, the older ones smoked the younger ones. And everyone worked around the house together, each with their own responsibilities. In our progressive time, a child may be dissatisfied if his “smuzzi” is with unpleasant lumps. The question arises who lives easier. Us, here and now? Or the generation of our grandmothers and great-grandmothers who worked from dawn to dawn, but did not complain of burnout.

Have you ever faced empty promises from your parents? I know you did. As a child, I remember my dad promising me to buy candy or a toy if I studied well. My mother promised not to scold me if I told her the truth, no matter how shameful she was. Again, I am a mother, but I will never cheat on my child in my life. If I'm a completely innocent person, I remember all these little things. What will my daughter think of me when she grows up?

The most interesting and sad thing is that with age, parents do not stop lying. We are all human and I understand that very well. But if a small lie in childhood leaves almost no trace, then a serious lie in adulthood is a completely different matter. When you can not rely on your loved one and listen only to his empty chatter, inadvertently think: “Why do I need all this, I’m just wasting time.” This is exactly the situation that happened to me. At the most critical moment possible.

We had real love with Andrey, right from the beginning. We met at the institute, although I still had two years to finish, and he was already graduating. We started dating and realized it was fate. It was like I could feel what he was thinking. It sounds very romantic, I understand. I guess it's kind of fun. But that was it. Andrey already found a good job and rented an apartment. So after a couple of months, I moved in with him, which we were both really excited about.

It hasn't been a year since we got married. There was no wedding ceremony as such. We just sat with our parents in a cafe to check the box. Why? They saved a lot because they wanted something more. Own housing, car. These are the standard wishes of a young and strong couple. But it would be right to say families. And after 3 years of living together, we were lucky. Not exactly what we wanted, but...

My former classmate went to another country for good. She has a wealthy family, her plans for life, her views. And this is what she offered me. Let me and Andrey live with her as tenants, but with the right to buy an apartment. I mean, we kind of pay the mortgage. But not the state, but my friend's pocket. Thus, we save money, live, like, at home and feel great in the “two” with good repairs. It was like my wedding gift from her. And I must say, very appropriate.

And even though Andrey and I were two hands for such a great opportunity, my parents, and my father-in-law, immediately began to criticize us harshly. References were made to how they themselves had been cheated in the past with money put on cards. Referred to MMM. And in this situation, it means that our friend does not interfere with our shoes. To rent out your living space while it is comfortable. And then come back and take her away from us. The older generation also offered an alternative. Buy a one-bedroom apartment and put us in it. "And then we'll do it all by ourselves."

I'm 24 years old, Andrew 26. Stupid and trusting. They agreed to the offer of their parents and moved to one place 33 square meters. Without repairing the normal, without modern furniture, and even quarreled with my friend. Or rather, she was just a little offended by us. And given that she's abroad now, I don't think we'll ever talk again. Well, nothing. But yours, right? We'll make money there, where do we go?

When we were born, we were in our homes. Well, for 2 years managed to carry out cosmetic repairs and even something postponed Andrew on the car. Of course, they expected to buy a car for the whole family, but I still did not get the right, and I realized that I, to be honest, do not need them. With the birth of my daughter, I had the impression that now we are waiting for a continuous routine. I didn't expect it to be so hard.

Judge for yourself. We have a couple of modes in which everything was calculated. Work, rest, sports and hobbies. I thought only the older generation couldn’t do everything in a day. It is understandable: cleaning with brooms, a bunch of dirty dishes that must be constantly washed and washed. Same cooking, laundry. We tried to automate all these processes. And something even turned out: the smart vacuum cleaner did very well. The multi-cooker also performed well. Cooking with her is great to save time. Sorry the dishwasher didn't fit in our kitchen.

However, with the birth of a child, plans have changed quite a lot. No loud vacuum cleaner. Hand cleaning, quiet. Now I had to cook only certain dishes, and I noticed how quickly I was gaining weight. Now the principle of “throw everything in the cooker, and there will be something” no longer worked. You should have really worked hard. So my husband decided to lose weight with me. So this question took time. Housework, in short. Like old times.

But the most important thing is that there was obviously not enough space for the three of us. The baby could start whining from any sneezing neighbors behind the wall. Television is an unattainable luxury. I don't know how much my husband and I have ruined our eyesight by watching cell phone videos. At least you can use headphones. Now Olenka is a year and a half and she is, of course, not so picky. But she's still a little kid, so we're trying to keep her quiet. How is it possible to live in a three-room apartment?

Now, to the heart of my revelations. I got pregnant again. I only found out three days ago. And since then, Andrew and I have lived in complete despair. Apartment for four is not enough. Even if my husband is in the bathroom and I'm in the kitchen. That's bullshit. But it doesn't cancel my pregnancy. And the "pulp" of all this is that my father-in-law now live in a cozy two-room apartment. They don’t want to change homes with us. Even knowing our whole situation.

My mother-in-law also laments that we should not think about “the one” but about the future. The father-in-law is silent. My parents, even if they wanted to, wouldn’t help. They live in another city. Or rather, PGT. We're not moving in. Here we go. What do we do now? When my friend offered us just fabulous terms, we didn’t listen. You should have just trusted me. Where is that option now? Sold long ago. And Andrei’s parents, who, among other things, told us wonderful stories about the fact that “his home is already a success”, are now sitting and only criticizing.

At stake is the life and well-being of his own son and two grandchildren. They're nostalgic. Behind everything: behind the “heroic past of the country”, behind the “old order”, behind the apartment from which they will not get out in life. And everything else doesn't bother them. They suffered in their time, and now our turn has come. I don’t know how to think in such categories. So now we have to decide whether to keep the baby or not. The future of our family literally depends on this decision.

Tags

See also

New and interesting