My oldest daughter insists that I sell my apartment and split the money, but I'm not excited about the idea.

Claims of relatives to each other, bickering and dissatisfied whispering, mixed with arrogant views. What are we doing? Divide the inheritanceWell, then! After all, only this event can so much quarrel even the most relatives. And it must be admitted that the point is not in the value of the inheritance itself. That real estate in the city center or a painting by a great artist, that tortured Zhiguli, who stood for 5 years on the street without a motor - all this will certainly cause the heirs increased appetite.

God willing, at least after a while, to be able to communicate again. And there are families who are not separated from each other. Sad? A little bit. But what can we do if material goods are higher than family ties?

There was no sadness, and then I took it and found it. My daughter wants me out of her house. As far as I'm concerned, it's just harmful. Lived normally, and then it started. Is it true that men say that after childbirth, something happens to hormones in a woman, that she can even change her character? To me, the problem is not hormones, but the head. Not everyone, of course, but there are occasions.

I have two daughters. Older and younger. Both are adults and live separately. I used to live alone after my husband suddenly left us. Since then, I have not had any romances, I have not asked anyone for a penny to say goodbye to him. All by myself. Because by law, I'm still not a pensioner. Regardless of my physical condition, it should work. On the one hand, it takes a lot of energy, but on the other hand, I can at least keep an apartment, a three-room one. I'm starving. For more, however, the salary is not enough.

And this is what happened. My oldest daughter gave birth to a grandson. The event, of course, is very bright. I collected some stash for a gift, packed up and came to visit. See the child, support the daughter, somehow participate. But in response, I only heard the negative. I was thanked for the envelope, but my daughter, Irina, said she was tired of waiting. How long can she huddle in a rented one-bedroom apartment with her husband while I sit like a "lady" in my own three-bedroom? The evening almost ended with a relationship.

In general, Irina wanted me to divide the apartment as an inheritance as soon as possible, so that everyone would get the deserved third. Her sister Natasha and, of course, me. Because it's time to change something and everything. Natasha, who also lives in a rented apartment, is silent. She is happy and doesn’t want to share anything. Strangely, in childhood, it was the younger daughter who was more capricious. I guess she hasn't given birth yet.

I thought about it and decided to call a family council. Only between direct relatives. I suggested that you do the following. If Natasha doesn't mind, let Ira, as a senior, come to me with the whole family. Three of them in two rooms should not be crowded. Just don't forget to pay for the utilities. Thus, they will be able to save on housing, wait, save up and take something into a mortgage. Or even buy it. Who knows what their budget is.

Natasha gave her consent immediately. This question turned out to be unimportant to her, because, as it turned out, she and her husband planned to move to another country. That's great, I'd like to say. But it wasn't. Ira's horn has already hit. It erupted into a long speech about how it would be difficult for them to live with me, how to cook, how to calculate utilities and all that. Besides, what if Natasha changes her mind, gets pregnant and wants to get her third share of the common inheritance? Then what?

And although the younger daughter vowed that there would be no problems with her, the elder stood her ground. The situation is like in Krylov's fable about the swan, pike and cancer, in a word. But the saddest thing for me is that from my third part I am a one-room apartment, at least in an average condition, I will not buy. I don't have any other money. What do I do, go homeless?

To which Irina replied that I could fold my part with part of Natasha and buy something bigger. To live with her. What if I offered them that option? I have no answer to that. Just hands shaking and tears treacherously climb into the eyes.

My friend suggested that I not huddle with the children, but just go to court. She's got a good lawyer or lawyer who won't charge me a lot of money. So the rears will be covered. I was even thinking about something like that when it came out. But frankly, a moral dilemma has already played a role. On the one hand, this situation really bothers me, especially when you live alone, without support.

But on the other hand, they're my children. And the youngest did not express her dissatisfaction with me. She believed that while her housing and material problems have not settled down, then there is no point in giving birth. That's why I feel comfortable. I don't feel like letting her down.

Tell Peels what to do in a situation like this because I'm desperate right now. Ira, it's worse than sewers. He can come in person, even with a child. It's not my grandson's fault, is it? I hope that everything will be solved with equal success for all of us. Arguments with their own children knock down the most. I would never wish that on an enemy.

Tags

See also

New and interesting