When my grandmother got sick, my mother immediately showed up and asked about the apartment, but I had to disappoint her.

There are some women who have motherhood Not at all. It doesn’t matter what their families are or how many children they have. Like cuckoos, they can leave their child with anyone just to fly away to warmer, more comfortable places. Instincts in such “moms” do not work at all.

Peels Sad, because the child is not to blame that was born from the wrong woman. And now he has to somehow live without maternal warmth and affection. What about here? What do I do? It is good if there is a loving father who will be able to raise a normal person from a child. What if he can't? Or their family will have a stepmother, for whom a strange child will be like a bone in the throat. Then what?

My parents divorced when I graduated from high school. Not yet an adult, but not quite a child. Such a strange age, when you can no longer feel sorry for yourself, on the one hand, but tears flow at the mere thought that mom and dad are parting. But deep down, I always knew that day would come. My mom didn't love my dad. She only loved herself.

Immediately after the divorce, it turned out that my mother had a different man for a long time. Spaniard. True, he was older than her, but his financial side of it more than bought. At least in my mom's eyes. She quickly packed her things and rolled into the sunset. The division of property and the stingy tears of farewell to me came later. My mother chose to solve both cases from a distance using video link.

It was difficult for my father. He, like me, was in shock. But there was nothing to do, I had to keep going to work, make some money. They, by the way, significantly decreased, considering how much was spent on legal costs and renting a new apartment for us. Even if it was our old dwelling, it was a bedbug.

My grandmother on my mother’s side talked to my dad, and together they decided that I should move in with her. She is a very good person, and Grandma would never have been able to afford what my own mother did. Grandma had a nice three-bedroom apartment near downtown, so I didn't bother her much. Meanwhile, Dad was solving more and more problems that appeared like mushrooms after the rain.

After 4 years, I got married. Now I lived with my beloved man, with whom we are still together. My dad bought a one-bedroom apartment that I've only been to a few times. To make a new love, he unfortunately did not succeed. In addition to him, his grandmother and other guests were invited to the holiday. The only one who came uninvited was my mother. But I didn't raise my hand to kick her out.

My mother didn't come for long. Probably an hour. During this time, she managed to give me some kind of incomprehensible TV, not supporting our frequencies. Talk to Grandma and talk to Dad a little bit. Then, criticizing the whole holiday and almost all the guests separately, she left. Don't forget to snort for last. That day I realized I was older than my mother.

I am now the mother of two wonderful children. My husband found a good job, so I can put all my energy into raising our children. As you can see, this is a very important moment for me. We live well, it's a sin to complain. Dad's already stuck and used to living alone in his one-room apartment. But Grandma's health has passed.

She had recently fallen asleep, so much so that now she had to be looked after like a lying man. Doctors say that all the prerequisites for its correction are. But for some time she needs peace and care. I have a baby in my arms and can’t help. Well, although the father, the son-in-law, is actually able to come and help her from time to time. My husband and I pay for all the medicine, food and stuff. But for now, that's all we can do.

And, of course, as a pike command, my mother appeared. She seems fine. The Spaniard, however, lost a little on the bets. Well, they are, these Spaniards, temperamental. However, the mother somehow did not have the desire to help her grandmother, that is, her own mother. Instead, she asked how quickly she could sell her apartment. You know, the man is old.

However, this time she was completely disappointed. After all, my grandmother completely rewrote her apartment, and not even on me. My father. He is the one who is actually taking care of her. And he was forced to live not in an apartment, but in some kennel with bedbugs and cockroaches. I didn't move into my mother-in-law's apartment. So yes, he was now the full heir to what my mother had hoped to sell. Fate has taken another turn.

And that's fine with me. I've long since forgiven my mother. She is such a person that she could not do otherwise. I did not quarrel with her or avoid her. Now I have my own adult life and I don’t owe my mother anything. My father and grandmother are my family. I will always try to help them. Do I think our family is normal? Nope. But I have no other, so I will live as I have lived.

And my mom... Well, let her be fine too. It's probably not sweet either. Living with a ruined grandfather on the other side of the world. But it's okay. She will probably get out of this situation again. Somehow I'm even sure of that. At least she's always been out there before. I guess it will be this time.

Tags

See also

New and interesting