My son married a woman with two children and wanted to bring them to my apartment, but I refused.

I read: "Hello! My name is Antonina. I'm Antonina Pavlovna. Lived 67 years, widow. I have never written or told strangers about my concerns. But it hooked that you tell different stories about your son, daughter, parents, brothers, sisters. I know I'm not the only one who's worried about adult children. Maybe no one is interested in it, or maybe I will share - and either it will become easier, or I will figure out how to be...

My husband and I raised stories about the son of two children. Six years without him. If Seryozha lived, this problem would hardly arise. In my story about my son more, but about the daughter and daughter-in-law, too, will need to tell.

Valery married at 37, took a woman with two children. I was against it: it is not easy with my own, but here two strangers, but not baby babies, both were already in school. But he did not listen to me, they say, he lives and decides. But he lived with me before marriage. And I thought I'd bring Galina and her sons to my apartment. She's homeless, too.

I will tell you right away that when Nadia’s daughter got married, my husband and matchmakers bought a young apartment, the children also took part in the purchase. And now I get a lot of help. Yes, and I with a matchmaker, when Nadia and her husband are busy, we take turns looking after their granddaughter, pick up after school, take them to the art and to dance...

Valera tried to convince me more than once. I think it'll be more fun when we're a big family. It wasn’t, it wasn’t, and it was fun. No way! I didn’t believe that Galina was experiencing heartfeltness to my son. She said that I want peace, I will live alone, and advised them to buy an apartment on credit, because they themselves said that everyone has savings, which will be enough not only for the down payment, but also for several subsequent ones. But they refused. They took out two of the cheaper ones.

Galina motivated her reluctance to buy housing on credit by not wanting to share it in a divorce, which she allegedly fears. Of course, I did not pretend that I did not believe this explanation. But she never let me in.

A phone call to son Son a couple of days later called and said that I do not believe in Galina truthfulness and that they did not dream about my apartment. Otherwise, I can make sure I don't have their legs. After that, neither I nor they came to me for a couple of months. Well, we called on duty, nothing more.

And by the New Year, they began to come again, bringing treats. We often have family dinner on weekends and holidays. We gather at my place, at the matchmakers. Granddaughter and Galina's sons almost immediately found a common language. And good. They have nothing to share... Suddenly, my daughter-in-law asked for permission to photograph my apartment plan. When I asked why, she replied, as if to compile the estimate, they seemed to want to make repairs here. I didn’t ask for repairs, I didn’t ask for anything.

Peels decided to figure it out. And Valera, hiding his eyes, said that since Nadia has an apartment, mine should go to him. To say that I was shocked by this response is to say nothing. But I gathered all my patience and asked them not to return to the subject.

Stories about your son: what do you think about this? A few days passed, and Valera came with the masters. I couldn’t stand it and told my daughter everything. Nadia called her brother, said that she would not give up her share, which means that there will be two heirs, but as long as walking to the sky. So it's better to roll up your lip, buy an apartment on credit, pay back gradually and leave me alone.

And yes, they bought an apartment. And after that conversation, they don't come and call. Offended... At their will. But am I not right? . . ?

That's the story. The reason a mother doesn’t want her son in her apartment is simple. But is it that simple?

Tags

See also

New and interesting