Mama 45, daughter 22, can't tell which one is the youngest

Sometimes you look at a person and wonder. How can you look so young at your age? Some say it's about lifestyle. Others say it's all to blame. Good genetics. The heroine of today’s story, apparently, in this respect won the jackpot. Jolene Diaz is 45, but next to her 22-year-old daughter, she looks like her sister. How this is possible, read further in the article.

The more I look at the pictures of Jolene Diaz and her daughter, the more I begin to doubt the veracity of this story. I'm telling. The heroine is 45 years old and has a 22-year-old daughter Meilani Parks. The girl looks so much like her mother that it seems like you have sisters in front of you, not a mother and daughter.

Plus, Jolene looks much younger than her years. Slim and toned brown-haired with a perfect facial tone breaks all stereotypes about age. It is not surprising that the Internet is constantly confused mother and daughter, because they are like two drops of water.

Instagram/@joleendiaz Diaz moved to California when she was 10. For a long time she worked as a teacher in high school. A woman has no husband. She broke up with her daughter’s father long ago. Jolene also has a son, Jordan. He's younger than Meilani.

Diaz and her daughter have an unusual hobby. They both use dating apps and love going on double dates. They give each other advice and evaluate potential partners.

Instagram/@joleendiaz Young mother is glad that she and her daughter have such a trusting relationship. She feels not a strict mother Meilani, but the best friend of her daughter. To establish such a close relationship with the child is not possible for all parents.

Many women in 40-45 years can only dream of such appearance as Jolene Diaz. However, the woman herself has repeatedly found herself in awkward situations because of her youthful appearance. First, she often writes on the Internet to get acquainted. And they're often young guys. Sometimes, the heroine is simply not taken seriously.

Jolene doesn't want to date guys who are fit for her sons. One of them could easily become her daughter’s boyfriend. So finding a life partner is not so easy. After all, Diaz has certain criteria for choosing a man.

Instagram / @joleendiaz "I gravitate towards ambitious and purposeful men." I am interested in self-confident people with positive views on life and the ability to communicate, says 45-year-old mom. However, Jolene's heart is still free.

She is currently actively blogging. More than 650,000 people follow her life on Instagram. Meilani's daughter's account was signed to 618,000. Jolene also has a YouTube channel. They don't come out very often. In them, she talks about her routine, beauty things and shares useful sports training.

Instagram/@joleendiaz Speaking of which, that. It is clear that in Jolene's case, good genetics worked. No matter how women follow themselves, you cannot achieve such amazing results without her. However, Diaz is actively involved in sports to keep in shape. I think the blogger's food is fine.

From the editorial board, I honestly thought that this whole story was nothing more than an ordinary divorce. Jolene and Meilani may just be sisters. But I went through a lot of articles about this family and looked through the entire Diaz profile on Instagram. The first photo of the woman shows her young son and teenage daughter.

Instagram/@joleendiaz In addition, if you watch the videos of Diaz, it becomes clear that she is an adult woman. Yeah, she looks great. Yeah, she definitely can't be 45 years old. I have no doubt that this story is real.

I wonder if you'd guess which one's younger?

Tags

See also

New and interesting