“I am 42 and I look 20!” The secret of my youth is very simple: just smear my face.

Have you tried a lot of creams and different cosmetic procedures and all the wrong things? I understand you, because until recently, she did not smear herself to regain her radiant and silky skin. I was saved by tender ones. coconut oil mask. I was ready to buy an entire plantation of exotic plants to provide myself with a lifetime supply of this incredible remedy!

Coconut oil in cosmetology - a great assistant. It is all about a rich complex of nutrients, from which any skin will be delighted. For the face it is recommended to use a refined product. If you don’t know how to use coconut oil in home care, here’s my favorite recipe.

Coconut oil for the face Ingredients
  • 0.5 tbsp of refined coconut oil
  • 0.5 tbsp soda

Preparation
  1. Melt coconut oil in a water bath so that it becomes liquid. Get off the fire.
  2. Add the soda and stir until the paste forms. Before proceeding to the procedure, check if you are allergic to coconut oil. Apply some mixture to the elbow joint and monitor the skin reaction.

3. Massage the mass on the face.
  4. Don't leave it on your face for long. Wash the scrub with warm water.
  5. Repeat this washing 3 times a week, and you will notice how the black dots will disappear, small wrinkles will smooth out, your face will refresh. Coconut oil will give dry skin the missing moisture, and fatty will dry a little and remove the unattractive shine.

As soon as you do not use coconut oil! The result of using this component in daily skin and hair care will definitely amaze you. Be sure to share the recipe with friends, because this product should be in every cosmetic.

Tags

See also

New and interesting