Bright memory of Boris Moiseev, this is how we will remember him

Boris Moiseyev now already somewhere far away... Today, September 27, 2022, the singer went to heaven. Condolences to the singer’s friends and relatives. The passing of a charismatic artist is about the end of an era. No wonder Borya was called the king of the stage.

Boris Moiseev now in a better world

The author of the hit “Blue Moon” left on the 69th year of life. Unfortunately, in recent years, the artist suffered from a terrible state of health. At one time, he gave his best at concerts, not sparing himself. Chronic overwork and too active lifestyle made themselves felt in old age.

The singer died in Moscow, in his apartment on Krasnoproletarskaya street. In recent years, he did not appear at parties and social events. But what a groovy and shocking Boris was in his youth! We all have memories of his work. Moses was a symbol of an era when it seemed that there was only a bright future ahead, only progressive development.

After the first stroke, Moses’ life changed dramatically. From a bright artist, he became an ordinary pensioner. It happened 10 years ago. In 2015, there was a repeated microstroke. “I am no longer an artist, but a pensioner who wants peace. I do not need to constantly show myself, admitted Boris, caught off guard by pesky journalists.

It looks like the famous singer was terribly lonely. “To his songs we danced on the last call!” – commentators share. “My 80-year-old grandmother danced to Moiseev’s clips, she loved his songs very much, he sincerely entertained her!”

Boris Moiseyev is now resting. Finally, after the tiring life of an artist who always worked without indulgence. Without a doubt, His success was the result of constant hard work.. No one is a famous ballet artist, he was able due to his incredible ability to conquer the peaks of the stage. Borya never regretted himself, worked, honing the stage movements. In his speech, the main thing was action, not the voice.

I am so used to the fact that everyone turned to me “Borya”, and found myself not at all ready to be called Boris Mikhailovich. Honestly, that’s what got me a little bit. I did have plans, but I realized it was inevitable, no matter what and how I went on. I don't want that. I want to remain for everyone what I have always been, the boy Borey from Mogilev.

The artist all his life was friends with Diva Alla Pugacheva. Over the years, their bond only grew stronger. They did not stop talking even now, while Alla was away.

Bright memory and eternal rest to Boris Moses. It will forever remain in the hearts of music lovers. His songs have a special nostalgic power, comparable in impact only with the work of Yuri Shatunov, perhaps. This autumn, no one is to blame, no one is to blame.

Tags

See also

New and interesting