At 35, she gives birth to a fifth child, heartache for these children

Life of a large family It hardly sounds like a fairy tale. Most often, parents do not have sufficient financial support to raise several children at once. And, unfortunately, not everyone thinks about such problems in advance.

Against the background of constant stress and fuss with children, spouses can begin to quarrel. And it is also good if there is no tyrant husband in the family, for example. Galina was doubly unlucky in this regard. About her life from the mouth of an observant neighbor read further in the article.

I have been watching my neighbor’s family for a long time and I am amazed. Are these people happy with this kind of life? I'm telling you in order. When I moved into this house, Galina already had two children. There were screams coming from the next apartment. It was clear that people were poor.

As the years passed, Galina gave birth to two more babies, and she became pregnant quite soon after the previous birth. She is now 35 and pregnant with her fifth child. And all this happens against the background of the fact that in the family a woman has a real mess.

You know, feeding so many mouths is hard. This requires money and other resources. It’s easy to play with everyone and pay attention. Of course, Galina doesn't work. Only the husband brings money into the house. But there's a nuance.

Gregory is a disgusting man. I hear him yelling at his wife and kids all the time, and he's never happy. The screams get louder when the neighbor clings to the bottle. He does this systematically if anything. He and I had a fight about it once.

Once they were fighting so loudly that it was impossible to withstand. And by midnight, it was happening. I had a hell of a headache that day. In general, I could not stand it and decided to go to the neighbors, ask them to be quieter. They told me to keep my mouth shut.

Disheartened, I immediately called the police. To the police, they managed to calm down the neighbor. After that, we stopped even saying hello. And Galya became even sadder than she used to be.

One day I saw a big bruise on my neighbor’s neck. I was scared for her. I knew exactly where he came from. But what could I do about it? When I met Galina in the store that day, I asked her if she needed help. These days, there are many centers that help women and their children.

But Galya confidently said: "Oh, you mean that?" I just fell, it's okay. You don't have to worry. I didn't know what to do. I will not forcefully offer my help. This is an adult woman who has a head on her shoulders.

Neighbor has a baby in a few months. I look at her children and it gets bitter. There is no question of a happy childhood here. The poor eat as if they were pale. And things come together!

But the worst part is that her husband passed away 2 weeks ago. A clot. Widowed at 35 with five children - not that dreamed Galina, I'm sure. I don't know what she's going to do next. But I don't feel sorry for her at all. I never understood people who have so many children without thinking about their future.

The kids didn't deserve that! What awaits them now?

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Before you have a child, you need to think twice about whether you are ready to take responsibility for another life. It's not enough just to have a baby. It is important to have all the opportunities to make your children happy, to put them on their feet, to give a good education.

Can Galina do all this? Hardly. She was obviously the victim of an abusive relationship. We don’t know exactly what was going on in her life or why she didn’t find the strength to deal with her husband. However, she will have to deal with the consequences of her actions for a long time.

Tell me, what do you think about this story?

Tags

See also

New and interesting