What to wear yellow and blue to look modern

The colors of the national flag of Ukraine today symbolize courage and struggle for freedom. Not surprisingly, fashionistas around the world began to add these shades to their wardrobe. Blue, blue and yellow in clothes Now it has a special meaning. We decided to find out how to skillfully combine them with each other and what images can be created with their help. Get ready for visual enjoyment!

Yellow color in clothes is successfully combined with blue and its shades for a reason. In the color spectrum, they are opposite each other, thus working perfectly in tandem.

The yellow-blue color palette has rapidly entered trends thanks to well-known designers. Thus, the fashion house Balenciaga presented a whole collection in blue and yellow shades in support of refugees from Ukraine.

Instagram/@tvoemisto.tv Also, the colors of the Ukrainian flag were present in the latest collection of the brand Botter and Marni. The fashion house Gucci was no exception. However, in their outfits, the designers used pastel shades of yellow and blue.

As you can see, wearing clothes in these colors is fashionable now. But more important is the message with which it is done. When I meet people dressed in the national colors of Ukraine, I understand that in this way they express support for the entire Ukrainian people. And it's priceless!

How to combine yellow and blue colors in clothes Combining blue and yellow colors in clothes is very simple. For example, you can buy a bright sun coat and attract the attention of passers-by all autumn. On gray overcast weekdays, such a nail will cheer you up.

Together with him, accessories of blue or blue shades will look great. For example, a warm scarf or an interesting purse. I also recommend paying attention to yellow jackets. They work perfectly in tandem with blue trousers or a skirt. A yellow top and a blue bottom are always a good idea.

Similarly, you can create an image with a blue top and a yellow bottom. I am sure that these colors will be relevant next season. So you can safely choose things for the summer, focusing on this color palette.

If you are not ready for such bold decisions, you can always start small and buy some accessory in yellow or blue. It can be a handkerchief that you will tie around your neck or cover your head with it, an unusual handbag or an original pair of shoes.

By the way, another cool accessory is sunglasses. Choose a model with yellow or bright blue lenses. This model can be worn not only in the summer, but also at any other time of the year. Just imagine yourself in a spectacular winter coat of blue and yellow glasses. Unimaginable image!

Getting started wearing blue and yellow together is easy. You must have regular jeans. Try to pick up a yellow jumper, hoodie or just a T-shirt. This is a great option for those who dress casually and are not ready to change their tastes.

In addition, you can dilute the usual everyday outfit with jeans with a bright yellow slash. By the way, now colored leathers are in trend. So you will skillfully double the relevance of your image. Perfect for autumn!

How do you feel about the combination of yellow, blue and blue in clothes? Would you risk wearing things like that? It would be great if you shared your opinion in the comments. I'll see you downstairs!

Tags

See also

New and interesting