Office + bedroom in a small room according to the method of the handy master

If the room only fits a table and a chair, this is not a reason to be discouraged! Here's the proof: the guy was able to transform. flat-room beyond recognition. Thanks to his ingenuity, he combined an office and a bedroom in a small room.

You do not need to be a builder, it does not take much money and time. The main thing is a burning desire to make your home comfortable! An extra bed can be used for guests: no empty spare rooms. Dream-idea, what to say...

Who would have thought that such a huge bed could easily be placed in such a small room?

Getting started. The guy planned to build an additional tier for the bed - now it will be directly under the workplace. That's smart!

Small brackets fixed on the wall are the starting point of the entire structure.

Support beams for cunning construction.

It is very important that everything is solid. The guy admitted that he spent a lot of time checking the fasteners.

The frame is almost ready!

This wooden base will serve as support for the bed retracting on wheels.

Exterior wooden shelling of the frame.

The steps will lead to the workplace.

One of the most difficult stages of work is to make a warm and reliable floor.

The laminate guy made himself, too! Truly golden hands.

Wooden panels do not need to be painted, you can simply varnish. But they look no less gorgeous!

Now I don't recognize the room. This idea made me seriously think about mini-repair.

Delicious! It worked. double-story with an optimally organized space.

The bed is very comfortable on wheels. I have never seen such a compact sleeping place...

A great example of affordable, but very elegant design! Now the apartment has twice as much functionally used space. Take note of this brilliant idea and tell your friends about it. A small room can be turned into a real miracle of design. I want to go back to this house...

Tags

See also

New and interesting