Neighbors in the room wiped each other’s tears flowing by the river, learning its history

Parents who have lost their children don’t often expect life to give them a second chance. However, when this happens, they try to do anything to take advantage of it. Our story today is about that. Let her inspire you!

Parents who lost children in the postpartum ward was very noisy. New moms discussed names for their babies and bragged about the latest baby shopping. A new period in the life of each of them began. I really wanted to share it with everyone around me.

Only Tatiana lay silently with her eyes closed. She was exhausted and dreamed of finally seeing her daughter. Quiet, girls, Tanya is still asleep! We were yelling at you. She needs peace! – suddenly said one of the mothers.

“I am awake, you may not whisper. Just lying down, resting. I've never seen my baby before. I envy you girls, Tatiana whispered. The birth was not easy for her, after all, not young for 45 years. There was a serious complication, the doctors acted quickly. At stake was the life of the woman herself and her tiny daughter.

Tanya stood up and slowly approached the window. The roommates looked at her with a faint heart. Everyone knew what the woman had to go through. Tatiana looked at the street and enthusiastically said: Everything around is so bright, lively! I can't believe I can see it with my own eyes. What smell comes from the street, do you hear? Until recently, I thought I would never feel it again.”

The second chance in the life of the heroine really managed to say goodbye to his life. This happened once before her first daughter died. The girl was only 15 years old. Since childhood, she was engaged in swimming, went to competitions and dreamed of participating in the Olympic Games. But one day the water was stronger than her.

Katyusha rested on the sea with her friends. It all happened suddenly. No one would have thought this was even possible. But it happened. It’s hard to imagine how parents feel when they lose their children. Tatiana could not recover for several years. My husband was always there, supporting me.

When she got pregnant again, she couldn’t believe it. Tanya knew that due to age, problems could arise. But the pregnancy passed in one breath. Until complications began during the birth itself. The woman seemed to sense it. When she was brought to the hospital, she told the doctor, "If you have a choice, save the child." I don't want to live if I lose him again!

At the most crucial moment of birth, Tatiana lost consciousness. She has long said goodbye to her life. It's just pitch black. She was very scared, she called for help, but no one responded, as if the world she lived in had simply disappeared. But after a while, a light appeared in the distance. The woman went to the light that illuminated everything around. And then someone gave Tanya a hand. She grabbed her urine and opened her eyes a few moments later.

“Girls, I think it was the hand of God. He saved me, gave me a second chance. He rewarded me for my suffering. I will now live with that awareness and do my best to live up to his expectations. My baby will be happy, Tatiana said quietly.

And the roommates wiped each other's tears flowing in the river.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Parents who have lost their children once learn to live again. I can’t imagine what a mother would feel when she outlived her own child. It's an incredible grief. Each of us deserves a second chance. Miracles happen! And Tatiana's story only proves that.

Let this story inspire you to your own accomplishments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting