Husband suggested bedridden wife to give the children to the shelter, and he sank to the mistress

Dmitri acted very meanly towards his wife and young children. He abandoned them and just disappeared. An incredible combination of circumstances led to the fact that after 25 years the man returned. Only now his antics are not worth a penny. The life lesson that the hero will learn will finally put everything in its place.

When Dmitry decided to marry Anna, he could not imagine what awaits him in the future. At first, he thought he would live with this woman for the rest of his life. He was ready to become a father. And after only 3 years confirmed it.

Anna gave birth to twins: the boy was named Misha, and the girl – Tanya. And everything in this family was fine until one fateful day the woman was diagnosed with a serious illness. She became recumbent, she needed professional care, and a bright future could not dream.

At first, Dmitri did everything to save his wife. However, he soon lost faith that he could survive. The doctors' predictions were disappointing. Then the hero found nothing better than just to abandon his wife.

“Give the children to the orphanage, I will not raise them without you!” – Dmitry once said in an even tone. And left, gone forever. It turned out that the man had a mistress. Where Anna found the strength to cope with this, God only knows. The parents came to the rescue.

Of course, the woman did not give her children to any shelter. She knew she could go to the next world. However, her children did not deserve to be in an orphanage. Anna managed to divorce her husband officially during her lifetime. After 2 years, she died, and the upbringing of children was completely engaged in her parents.

Grandparents did everything possible to put grandchildren on their feet. They received a decent education. Tanya became a professional translator, and Misha founded his own company. Their father was rarely mentioned, although they both remembered what he had done to his family.

Grateful grandchildren have arranged for grandparents house outside the city. They did everything so that their families did not need anything. And their lives were going well until one day their prodigal father returned.

It was very interesting. One of the friends told Dmitry that he had seen his daughter recently. She was getting out of a taxi near one of the central offices. It's all so messy. You can see he's doing well.

My father has long been poor. For many years he has led a loose lifestyle. Because of this, he lost his job and apartment, and then began to wander the streets. His girlfriend left him after a year of relationship. When he found out that his children were doing well, he decided to remind them of himself.

A life lesson for his father, Dmitry decided to watch his daughter and talk to her seriously. Tanya barely recognized her dad. She only remembers what he looked like from the pictures. She did not want to talk to him, but the hero insisted.

He apologised tearfully for leaving the family so many years ago. He said he was sorry and wanted to make things right. At the end of his speech, he said he needed money. In response, Tanya just laughed. Of course, she wasn't going to help him.

“Shame on you, Father! You left my mom when she needed so much support. He told me that Mishka and I should be taken to an orphanage! You thought we wouldn't find out? And now that your life is like a nightmare, do you want me to help you? You don't even deserve me to talk to you! said Tanya calmly.

She turned around and left. And Dmitry remained standing on a deserted street, alone and no one else needed.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? This story proves that sooner or later you have to answer for all your actions. Did Dmitri think, when he left his wife, that someday he would need help? Or maybe he was just afraid of the responsibility that would fall on his shoulders? Anyway, he made his choice. And sometimes the price is too high.

I wonder if you'd help your father in Tatiana's place? Share your thoughts in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting