A friend from France Marie showed how to wash windows so that summer showers were not terrible

Wash. windows Clean and without any special problems can not every hostess. Many women are annoyed by such manipulations with cleaning and definitely do not make them happy. Let's learn from the French women! These ladies know the point of enjoying each action with a minimum of energy and effort.

Today's edition. "Site" This is an excellent environmental approach, as windowwash before creaking without divorce. Expensive purchases will not be useful!

French women love everything environmentally friendly, perhaps that is why this product does not contain purchased household chemicals. All you need is water and vinegar. Actually, that's it!

Distilled vinegar, which is also called white vinegarThis is one of the basic and most common.

When cleaning with vinegar small (inside the house) and large (outside) windows, you can be sure that there will be no divorces on the glass. Among other things, treating windows with vinegar helps protect them from re-formation of stains and divorces from dirt and dust, which is also important!

So, I won't bother you for long. Catch. magicFor 3/4 part of hot water, you will need about 1/4 vinegar. In other words, three glasses of water and one glass of vinegar will help clean all the windows in your apartment.

It is better to do this cleaning when it is warm outside, because then the apartment will need to ventilate from the smell of vinegar.

So how does this happen? I want to say, “Elementary, Watson!” You take a clean cloth, you moisten it with a mixture of vinegar and water and run it on the surface of the window.

I beg you, you don't have to push and rub, because the effectiveness of vinegar allows you to wash windows effortlessly. If the stain is strong enough, then you just need to treat it with this tool several times so that the stain gets wet and goes away.

After the glass is rubbed with liquid, just take a dry and soft fabric and dry the glass to shine. That's all it is!

I also suggest to find out what means will make the windowsill snow-white again. Stains and dirt will disappear!

Washing windows in the apartment with this tool will not be difficult for you. By the way, the French say that you can wash windows with vinegar so qualitatively that you may think later that there is no glass on the frame.

What resources do you use when cleansing on windows and windowsills?

Tags

See also

New and interesting