The story of a little girl who wrote letters to her mother who flew to heaven

Unread letter Sometimes they can keep terrible secrets. What is said on paper will never reach the addressee. Who knows why it happens that the recipients do not move, but go straight to heaven. Sometimes family and friends want to say at least a few more words. For once...

So thought little Angelina. She's been around for about a year. forced to live with uncle and auntHe is also a cousin of his (now half-brother) brother. Angelina's parents died in a car accident a year ago and the baby was adopted by Aunt Anna. At first things seemed good. She treated the girl well and even took her to a psychologist. But over time, things have changed.

Anna began to use the money that the state paid Angelina for selfish purposes. The girl’s health or desires are no longer of interest to the family. Psychologist Karina Igorevna called and tried to explain to the adoptive mother that the girl is still She needs advice.. But Anna and her husband Denis did not want to listen.

The tragic case of Little Angelina tried to endure any attitude in foster care. She accepted the fact that she did not buy new toys and coloring books. I didn't ask for sweets or delicious food. She didn’t expect Anna and Denis to take the kids out and have fun. I just lived and tried not to lose heart. And sometimes I sincerely appealed to my mom and dad and asked for help.

One day Angelina saw that her half-brother ate all the sweets except one candy. She asked Anna if she could get a candy. The woman dismissed the girl because she was on the phone. By the way, once again called Karina Igorevna. The girl is very I was worried about my little patient.. And for good reason.

Artem soon remembered the last candy, but little Lina had already eaten it. The guy did not think for a long time and at first he cried, and then complained to his father. Denis had no more intelligence than both 5-year-olds, so he once again scolded Angelina, but now he also hit the head. Frightened girl ran away to her room and secretly decided write a letter to mommy Faith in heaven.

The salutary message is “Daddy and Mommy.” Take me away from Ani. She doesn't buy me toys or give me food. Denise hits me. Please take me home. I promise I will always eat soup and obey. Your Angelina. The girl made a special homemade envelope and when it was evening, threw the envelope in the nearest mailbox. Fortunately, he was not far away.

The letters were collected only after a couple of days, so during this time a decent number of children's envelopes with colorful inscriptions accumulated in the box. No addresses, no names. Just one or two captions: "Mom to Heaven," "Mom and Daddy by Angelina." The young postman had no idea what to do with it. I decided to throw it away, because most likely the children just indulge.

But on the way to the garbage cans, the postman did not notice the young girl in confusion. He crashed into her and dropped all the letters. The lady sat down to help the negligent worker collect correspondence, but immediately froze on the spot. What a familiar handwriting... “I picked them up from that street. It must be childish nonsense. No address. Nothing. The postman, without knowing it, pointed out to Karina the house and the street where little Lina lived. The psychologist was so worried that she decided to come to the baby’s house. You didn't.

An unread letter to Karina's parents got Anna and Denis to be charged for such a thing guardianship. She took Angelinka to her house and one day the girl found a huge box near the house. The postman stood at the door and urged Angelina. The girl then lived at home with her new mother Karina. She carefully examined the letter she was handed and asked the postman to bring the box inside the house.

Karina helped the girl read a letter from her parents, which ended with the phrase: “When the Almighty takes something from us, he always gives an angel in return.” The little girl said, “Then my parents sent me you.” And she hugged Karina. About a huge box with toys, beautiful outfits and sweets, no one remembered.

Tags

See also

New and interesting