In what case should not often visit the mother?

Parents always want their children to be more frequent. visit. Even if they are adults, they should come anyway. And let the grandchildren be brought. But things don't always go smoothly.

Today's edition. "Site" She will share the story of a girl who regularly visited her retired mother. And she came not alone, but with her young man. But this time I heard that her visits cost my mother a penny. Why is that?

Mom lives in a small village alone, in another area, 600 kilometers from the city where I studied and work. I have always considered it my duty to visit her. And although it was expensive to drive 600 km in one direction, I tried to come, said 27-year-old Taisiya.

“Of course, I could not stay long. Moreover, the road itself took a lot of time. But sometimes I could come for a week to help. Although in the village, mom always has enough worries, you can not change all things.

Lately, because of all the covid stories, my boyfriend and I have been able to come more often. Not for a few days, but for a week or more. The last time I came was for 20 days.

We weren't empty-handed, we brought guests. And fruit, and candy box, and a beautiful set of dishes. I wanted to be happy, I thought my mom would be happy. But she was kind of cool with us. When we left, I even thought she was happy about our departure.”

I spoke to her on the phone the day before yesterday. And I'm telling her that we have to take our own vacation at work right now. So we can come back for a while. There is definitely something to do in the village...

I thought she'd be happy. But in response, I heard something I clearly did not expect to hear. “Daughter, your visits are hitting my pocket. You'd better stay here and I'll do it myself.

As a result, our conversation quickly faded. And now I have no desire to call her. Can you do that to your own daughter? How can a mother not be happy that her only child comes to her?

I'm sure you can understand the girl. But perhaps she should pay more attention to her mother’s words to better understand the situation. It seems that Taisia and her boyfriend are not buying anything other than fruit and candy.

So, the retired mother has to feed guests for weeks at her own expense. Although both the daughter and her boyfriend are adults who are able to support themselves.

The discontent of the mother is understandable. Isn't that right?

Tags

See also

New and interesting