If you and your husband can not live a day without quarrels, read this short prayer.

“When the family doesn’t get along, and quarrels arise out of nowhere, repeat a simple prayer!” said Father Alexander to me a year ago. “Prayer from quarrels will help make the atmosphere in the house more harmonious, reduce or even remove the likelihood of scandals and omissions!” he said, and I decided to trust God and my father.

Six months after we signed with my husband, we began a period of laundry. There was a lot of pressure, little money, and we were both very tired at work. We broke off on each other, and scandals were common for us then. I don’t want to write like in an ad, ‘I started reading this prayer and everything changed.’ And now we live in the soul, and now we are four! But it's partly true.

Prayer from quarrels Today editorial "Site" They will share strong prayers that banish family life. Have mercy on us, Lord!

Today I decided to share with you, dear reader, a prayer that will help. cool off And smooth out all the sharp corners.

Jesus Christ, the son of God, and Mary, our mother and intercessor. In the heavens you dwell, you look after us, help us in our hardships. He has made us husband and wife, combining us with a crown, loving humanity, and commanding us to live with each other in sorrow and joy, while your angels live in heaven, they glorify you, but they do not quarrel with each other and are not vilified by words of vilification.

We are pleased with your grace, we are pleased with your exaltation, we are pleased with your angels by singing! Give us peace and tranquility for ever and ever, give us a long life and a faithful pigeon, that love may be between us and none of resentment and stud, and none of discord and defilement. Have mercy on our children, and give them peace and rest forever and ever, and prolong their summers to a deep old age, and do not exact from them for their folly.

Remove their hearts and guide them in the way that is true and not false, for the Lord is our souls. And give our house peace and peace forever and ever. And protect us from the tatees of the night, day, morning and evening, and from the evil of man, and from the eye of the evil one, and from the thoughts of the heavy. Do not bring into our house the light of heaven, nor the fire of earth.

Save and save, protect from sorrow and misfortune. O Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, Holy God, have mercy on us, and do not let us rot in a shabby shabby, but bring us to the light with His ineffable light. Be with us forever. Amen! ?

This prayer can be copied into a leaf and hidden in a secluded place, putting a church candle and holy water next to it. If in the house, someone will scandalize Or worse, fight, you can sprinkle it with holy water, it will not be superfluous, but the ardor of the instigator will definitely cool.

Here's another strong one. prayer.

Prayer to Jesus Christ for reconciliation with man

Jesus Christ, help me to bring peace to my family, help me to reconcile with my husband for the sake of all things, let him agree with me. Let us live in harmony and love, let everything superfluous from our lives go, let him love me strongly and not swear in vain, amen, amen, amen.

Read this prayer sincerely and from the heart. It is best to read it in the morning for at least a week.

I also suggest you find out what prayer to read so that a man loves you even more.

Prayer from quarrels will help to create harmony and peace in your family. Grandmothers advise using these prayers to say holy water and drink it to each family member. Spoken should be at dawn with a lit candle in front of the icons.

Also, if at home there are constant quarrels and scandals, it is worth buying. The Icon of the Mother of God. But most importantly, you should sit down and talk to your loved one and tell him everything that worries you. Ask him what doesn't suit him. Speak, pray and love each other. May peace and prosperity reign in your home!

Tags

See also

New and interesting