We cook zucchini like mushrooms according to a Korean recipe, I assure you, you have never tried such tasty food.

Preparation zucchini It does not take much time and effort, while the result will surprise you. They taste like mushrooms.

Come out a little crispy, low-fat, wonderful shape. My kids have never been so fast at this speed!

Today's edition. "Site" Invite you to read the instructions for squashing Korean recipe. I assure you, you've never tasted this delicious!

Cooking zucchini in Korean Ingredients
  • 1 zucchini
  • 1 tbsp flour
  • 1 tsp paprika
  • 0.5 tsp mustard
  • 1 tbsp soy sauce
  • 1-2 teeth. garlic
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 0.5 bundle of dill
  • tasteful
  • vegetable-oil

Preparation
  1. Wash the zucchini, clean, and then cut first with strips, and then with slices.

2. Put the zucchini in a bowl, add flour and paprika. Stir it well.

3. Roast the zucchini in a heated frying pan with vegetable oil until ready. Stir the silicone spatula all the time.

4. In a separate bowl, mix soy sauce with mustard, add a clove of garlic grated on a small grater. Pour salt, add your favorite seasoning. I use "For the Barbecue." You can also add a little dry basil if desired, but this is for the amateur. Note that if you use a concentratedsoy sauceYou don't have to add salt. But here it is important to focus on your taste!

5. Grind dill and also add to the bowl to the sauce. Stir the whole thing together.

6. Pour into the bowl ready zucchini. Add a gas station to the hot zucchini. Stir it well. Let the zucchini brew for 10-15 minutes, and then serve them to the table. Bon appetit!

I also suggest to learn how to prepare pickled salad from young zucchini. Delicious, unreal, carrots in Korean rest!

As you can see, it takes 15 minutes to cook zucchini in Korean, and the same amount to pickle them. And yes, it's best not to add salt. Soy sauce is doing its job. I'm adding cilantro, it's really delicious!

To use less dishes, dressing can be done immediately in a common bowl. I will definitely try to do the same with zucchini, we grow in the garden.

My home. zucchini literally in the blink of an eye. So I advise you to make two portions at once, you will not lose!

Tags

See also

New and interesting