6 cakes chocolate biscuit
1 can of pineapple
150 g walnuts
500 g sour cream
2 st.l.limonnogo juice
1 cup sugar
150 g chocolate
1. One cake, leave entirely, cut the rest up to you
2. Sour cream whip with sugar, add citric acid.
Should get a thick mass (but if you get watery, do not worry cream still freezes). Pineapple and chopped nuts.
3. A cake laid on a plate, sprinkle with pineapple cream lubricates
4. Each piece of cream lubricates and laid slide, each layer
5. Do not forget to sprinkle pineapple and nuts. Melt chocolate in a water bath and pour over the hill.