Why I repeat Psalm 145 over and over again in the last few days, powerful words fill the soul with light

In order to maintain faith in the best, with the hope of a peaceful heaven, I have repeatedly I repeat Psalm 145. Thank God for being with us. Especially this psalm helps in difficult times, because gratitude and faith can work miracles!

Today's edition. "Site" Tell me how and when. read Psalm 145. Powerful words fill the soul with light

Psalm 145 St. Ephraim the Syrian said: Psalm is the silence of the soul, it rewards peace. He is the mediator of friendship, the unity of the divided, the reconciliation of the warring. This is the attraction of angelic help, soothing from day labor, the safety of infants, decoration for the elderly, consolation for the elders, the most decent decoration for women.”

The Psalter psalmOr the divine hymns written by King David at the suggestion of the Holy Spirit. Reading the Psalter attracts the help of angels, blots out sins, fills the soul with the breath of the Holy Spirit.

View this post on Instagram

Posted by Ludmila Lapova (@luidmila400)

Psalm 145 concludes the book of Psalms. He promises the eternal kingdom of God.

In churches read this psalm in Church Slavonic. At home, you can read it in Russian. Read it when you feel like you’re losing ground when your hands are down. This psalm may become powerful And a talisman for each of us. The main thing is to say the prayer words sincerely and with all my heart!

Post from St. Nicholas the Wonderworker (@tatarstan_hram_panovka)

Praise my soul, gentlemen.
I will sing the praise of the Lord as long as I live; as long as I exist, I will sing to my God.
Do not rely on the rich and powerful, on a person, he will not bring salvation.
The Spirit will leave him, and he will return to his land, and in that day all his plans will be destroyed.
Blessed is he whom the God of Jacob helps, who trusts in the Lord his God.
He who opens the heavens and the earth and the sea and all that fills them, keeps faithfulness forever.

Publication from Pottery Workshop Moscow (@ceramic_3sisters)

He does justice to the wronged; he gives bread to the hungry. The Lord frees the prisoners,
The Lord gives sight to the blind, he lifts the bent to the ground, the Lord loves the righteous.
God protects the living in a foreign land, helps the widow and the orphan, and makes the wicked wander.
The Lord will reign forever, your God, Zion, from generation to generation. Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, now and always, and for ever and ever. Amen. Hallelujah.

Publication by Ukraine Christian Ministries (@ucm1993)

Another version of Psalm 145. Both options are correct.

“Praise my soul, gentlemen. I will praise the Lord in my stomach, I will sing to my God, I am not. Do not trust in princes, in the sons of men, but in them there is salvation. His spirit shall depart and return to his land. In that day all his thoughts will perish.

Blessed is the God of Jacob, his helper, his trust in the Lord his God, who made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, keeping the truth for ever, doing judgment to the offended, giving food to the greedy.

God will fix the chained. He makes blind people smart. The Lord raises up the fallen. God loves the righteous. The Lord protects aliens, the sire and the widow will receive and the way of sinners will destroy. The LORD shall reign forever, your God, Zion, into generation and generation. Hallelujah.

Read the Bible every day! (@bible_rus)

I also recommend reading the Bible emergency numbers when it seems like God has left you. This will be good for every believer.

Posted by Jesus_govorit (@jesus_govorit_s_toboi)

Psalm 145 teaches us to trust in God for He is eternal and loves us. And do not trust in princes who are not eternal, their plans will remain in vain when they have to go to the next world.

He who trusts in the Lord is blessed because the Lord is omnipotent, the Creator of the universe, and keeps faithfulness forever. Whatever happens in a state of love, not hate. Feeling fear, longing is normal, but it certainly will not help either the person or those about whom he worries. Pray, send. love And in all circumstances, remain human.

Tags

See also

New and interesting