The taxi driver pierced the old woman with a look and said he wanted to treat his passengers the way he treats his mother.

As you know, taxi-story Like fairy tales. Adult men bored or just to maintain a conversation, tell the passenger all sorts of stories that very rarely have something in common with reality. Topics are completely different: from world conspiracies to the fact that in fact the taxi driver has long been a wealthy person, and is engaged in haulage according to old memory, for the soul.

However, sometimes a taxi driver can be so surprised that the usual “touching” fades into the background. One such story was recently shared with our reader. Nothing special, but something else surprises me. How can you feel human emotions, hopes and feelings of hopelessness? But that's what she's willing to share with you.

Taxi drivers' stories - Hello, sit down. Yeah, I'm gonna open the trunk, so I can put the bags in there. Wait a minute, I'll help. Good. What kind of music do you prefer? I recently switched to light instrumental. Discovered, so to speak. It's good for nerves, and I like it. There are a couple of good tracks, by the way. All right?

The car started and started gently gaining speed. The taxi driver was a young guy. You can see them immediately: a lot of energy, a positive outlook on life. Dreams. A few minutes later, he recalled an incident that had recently happened to him. The road turned out to be long, and the client just looked at the city through the window. Why don't you share it with him?

Piabay – I had an interesting case recently. I should've gone out of town. It's a long way off, but it's still my job. Counting, cash. This is it.

When I first arrived at the destination, I noticed the general grayness of the colors of this place. What's it called? Depressive place, to put it simply. Some windows in the apartment building were directly filled with boards. There was no question of parking. I even saw a small flock of stray dogs. Honestly, just a shot from my childhood in the 90s.

I waited, even beat a couple of times. I didn’t quite understand the system at the time, I thought I was cheated. But soon a dry grandmother knocked through the window and asked if I would be her driver. Since there were no more cars in sight, as you understand, I came to the right place.

The old lady's name was Nina Serafimovna. A nice woman who is impossible to imagine young. Well, who is this girl who is a meter tall in a hat and with such deep, kind eyes? No, they don't exist in nature. She smelled good, and I liked her immediately. I even wanted to play her some fun song, would it help? But she refused.

Well, at least I got her talking. She's 92 years old. My family's gone. And now I had to take her to the hospice. One, can you imagine? There was something else about health, but I did not ask, I am afraid, will cling to me. Yeah, I'm superstitious. Otherwise, you can't go on the road. Here was another case of me... All right, I'll tell you later.

Well, that grandmother asked me for one thing. So I could drive through downtown. To his most beautiful places. In fact, it's not even a hook. This is a tour because we had to go the other way. But the meter does not care, but the payment in cash. Let's go.

During the trip we stopped and stopped. My grandmother went out and looked at some important places. She came into the room smiling or mysterious. Driving near the park, she just forced me to open the doors, and then for 5 minutes she danced the waltz with herself. I even wanted to go out and make sure everything was okay, but I saw a smile and tears in her closed eyes and just stepped aside, to go.

Then we talked a little bit about life and marriage and all that. She advised me to look for a woman who would inspire, not just be able to wash dishes. It’s as if I don’t know what to look for. The ugly will get bored quickly, even if it's economic. Anyway, we went to the hospice.

There, paramedics met her right at the door. Carefully took her things, and with Nina Serafimovna almost went into a hug. I've always thought they can only give away. We said good-bye to that woman, and I didn't even want to charge her. No, seriously. She's so, you know, charismatic. I'm not sure she had that much. I'll get over it.

Piabay like the music, okay? She advised me. I knew the name of the song and who invented it. And this, by the way, is all in Italian. It is good that you can download any song on the Internet. And that would have to be Grandma listening to my electronics and Michael Krug. I'd ruin the whole night, yeah. There. Here we go. Sorry, bro. You seem like a normal guy, too. But I'll take it from you. Gasoline is expensive these days.

How interesting life is, after all. Trying to build something, developing something. You make friends, you make something. But in old age, everyone has the same lot. Unless the kids help. They need to be educated by real people. Or else... There's someone to take care of you.

Tags

See also

New and interesting