After her husband went to his mistress, Oksana dedicated her life to the child, she did not know what bitter words she would hear from her daughter in 10 years.

The relationship between parents and children is complicated. The child does not owe anything to his parents, because he did not ask him to give birth. On the other hand, some children are so kind and loving that they can even take parental leave if they feel unwell.

Natasha was seriously concerned about her mother’s condition. She could not understand what was going on in her soul. Their family history was complicated. Although the critical events had passed for a long time, they still resonated with both her and her mother. Dad went to his young fife when the girl was only 9 years old.

This event greatly shocked Oksana Ivanovna. She fixated on her daughter to somehow calm her pain and despair that filled her soul. Ksenia has been in love with Sergey since her teenage years. They lived in the soul and the girl did not know that Sergey cheated on her left and right.

When Ksyusha found out that Natasha would be born soon, she was beside herself with happiness. She didn't feel the storm coming and the blackest streak of her life. The baby was born, and Oksana completely stopped noticing what was happening around. For nine years she lived, putting all her love into her daughter and giving her full attention.

Unfortunately, Seryozh of this love was not enough before, but now he has completely ceased to feel it. He hated his daughter for taking his wife away. This often happens in young families who are not really ready for a baby. The wife is in a hurry to give birth, and the husband is afraid to say that he is not ready for such a responsibility.

The mother who could not remove the rose-colored glasses When her daughter turned 9, Sergey made a decision and left. He said that he was going to his mistress, although he simply could not stand the disgraced way of life. He wanted to feel a loving wife, not always worried mother. Oksana later realized that the real reason for the divorce was not mistresses, but herself. It was her behavior that was the last straw.

Ksenia Ivanovna refused to accept the truth, unfortunately. She hated Sergey and plunged into motherhood even more. Years have passed and now all her once unexpressed discontent with her husband she began to pour on Natasha. According to her, the girl was a terrible daughter and gave little time to her mother.

Oksana could not accept the fact that Natasha is an adult and she has her own life. All the friends of the woman told stories about the careless and cruel attitude of the daughter to her. Of course, her friends sympathized with her and considered Oksana’s daughter a real monster.

Natasha repeatedly took leave to care for her mother, constantly left work and often lost friends. So that my mother doesn’t feel lonely. But it wasn't enough. One day she couldn’t stand it and said a few bitter words to her mother. Nata was tired and exhausted after a long meeting with her superiors. When she got home, she got a scandal from her mother. In her hearts, the girl shouted:

By the way, I didn't ask myself to give birth! You and your dad were in trouble before me. Why was it even worse to have a baby? You're really selfish, Mom. You always thought about your needs. I didn't love my father, but I was just looking for comfort. I understand perfectly well why he ran away from you!

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Of course, Natasha regretted her words. She didn’t want to hurt her mother, she was just exhausted and tired. After that incident, she became increasingly distant from her mother, trying to share their lives.

Unfortunately, family relationships are often full of much more drama than we want. In an ideal world, parents only give birth when they are ready. But our world is far from perfect. There are people here who make mistakes.

Tags

See also

New and interesting