My mom taught me how to kick a fucking broom out of the house, and I made sure my mommy was right.

My mother always told me that a single friend should not step on the doorstep when I get married. This is confirmed by my psychologist. But I have an old friend, with whom we have been friends since school. Now I breastfeed and even in a cafe can not go out, and without communication you can go crazy in four walls with two young children, says Maria.

Mary got married three years ago. She gave birth to a daughter and recently had a second child. Masha takes care of the house and children, and her husband provides for the family. They invite friends to their home from time to time, but most often a friend of Maria comes to visit.

Inna was a bridesmaid, she is the godmother of my eldest daughter. Inna always has something to talk about, she is a very interesting interlocutor. It's strange that she's not married yet. Although my friend always joked that marriage does not allow you to breathe fully. Lately, I've caught myself thinking that Inna's visits have started to annoy me.

We often gather in a small circle of friends. In addition to Inna, we communicate with Anya and Sergey. They're a couple, usually having tea together. And when Inna comes to our house alone, I get jealous of her husband. I don't know if it's postpartum depression or fatigue, because I've been on maternity leave for three years. Just too many suspicious coincidences lately.

Once she came in a dress through which it was very noticeable that she was without underwear! At the table, Inna was playful and in every possible way paid attention to her person, her husband did not know where to turn his eyes. And when I have to go to feed the baby, Inna is happy to stay in the kitchen with Lyosha.

Before the New Year, Inna called and said she wanted to give gifts to the children. I told her that it was not necessary and that you can come with gifts after the New Year. But the friend said that it would not be possible to make a surprise from Santa Claus and suggested that Lyosha come down and pick up the gifts, and I was not distracted. Actually, I could go out and talk to her, but I guess she wasn't interested.

I'm sure of my man. Even if there are young unmarried girls around him, he won't pay attention to them because he's loyal to me. Not with a friend. I've known her for years. Inna met with married men, and took the gentleman away from her cousin. If she wants something, you can't fight her.

Despite her many love stories, I was always sure that Inna cherished our friendship. After all, we know her from school. Will she take her husband away from her best friend? Maybe I'm just screwing myself up.

I decided that I would not invite her to visit. I would rather talk to her in neutral territory. And on the other hand, do I need a girlfriend like that if she's really flirting with my husband? I don't know what to do. We are not strangers, but it is difficult for me to accumulate suspicions and resentments. What if I made it up?

Family psychologists say that if you want to live happily ever after, even married friends should not be invited to your home. Married couples will constantly discuss your spouse’s actions and compare him to their husbands. And single people are not ashamed to flirt because of the elementary boredom and thirst for male attention. No one will be offended if meetings with friends will be held in a cafe, on a walk, in the shopping center, in the cinema and so on.

When you're uncomfortable, it's important to say it right away, whether it's a single friend, your sister, or your husband. The sooner you say everything you think, the easier it will be for you to communicate with people and defend your point of view, because you will not accumulate suspicion and twist yourself. And about family conflicts is certainly not worth talking to friends. You may make peace with your husband, and your friends will remember what you said. Try to solve any problems and disagreements with the person concerned.

Tags

See also

New and interesting