A bride in a wedding dress boldly steps towards her love, even if she is 96, and he is a little over 100

Long love is the limit of most people’s dreams. We all like to fantasize about how it works. age 100 We are close to our partner. It's so great when you go hand in hand with a person almost all your life. You always have a support that will not fail. Perhaps there are no people who would not want such a fate.

I like to find news reports about those who get married at a late age. Such people give me hope that age really doesn’t matter much when it comes to true love. I am very skeptical and sincerely believe that that doesn't existOr it's incredibly rare. I like to look at pictures of old grandparents who are cute to hold hands, and in their eyes still read unrestrained tenderness.

As much as we like to believe in miracles, sooner or later we all come to the conclusion that Relationships need to be worked hard.. The first couple of years, perhaps, you can hold on to the hormonal gasoline of falling in love, but then the problems begin. We get used to how easy things go at first, and many find themselves completely unprepared for future discoveries.

For example, we're starting to notice. habits and characteristics of a close personWhich we don’t think has happened before. That’s why there’s talk about “you’ve changed or you’ve changed.” In fact, of course, the person has not changed at all. But our rose-colored glasses have cracked badly under the weight of reality.

Do you need to change your partner Many people do a huge stupid thing and start try to change. For example, a guy falls in love with a girl because she is open, easy to lift and sociable. And after a while, he is not satisfied that she communicates so much with everyone. He tries to change it, but of course nothing works. Not surprisingly, sociability is part of her personality.

Long-term love is possible only when people know how to work through their problems and find a compromise. Long-term happy relationships are available matureThose who have long since lost their infantilism. That is only for this you need to make efforts. You have to do something you don’t want to do at first. For example, slow down Learn to express your emotions correctly.

It’s hard and usually people get bored quickly. Really, it's much easier. shut yourself up, be offended, shout and let everything flow.. It's gonna get better! Except it's not usually smoothed out. Ineffectuality turns into permanent irritation, and eventually people begin to barely tolerate each other’s presence. This usually ends with a scandal, unfortunately.

Fortunately, not all is lost. Our lives are in our hands. We We can overcome any differences. With common sense, logic and a long conversation. The main thing here is the desire to understand a person. Many people mistakenly sit on the horse of a “lone fighter” and fight against their soul mate. They forget that all the work is done for two people. And victory is only possible for two. You can win an argument, but you can lose the war by being right and alone. Never forget that.

Tags

See also

New and interesting