This is what happens if you take this autumn vegetable and cut it off. But only in a circle!

This is pumpkin season! Last weekend, our mother’s sister came to visit us, who moved from town to country to live closer to nature, grow her favorite flowers and take care of the garden. Aunt Mila knows that I love pumpkin, and so brought us as many as 5 bright orange beauties.

We wondered why there was so much, because one or two would be enough to make pumpkin soup and porridge. The aunt took one of the pumpkins and, attaching a saucer as a template, drew a flat line in a circle. Then began to gently cut the top with a knife along the intended contour. What happened in the end made me love this wonderful vegetable even more.

Handmade pumpkins with their own hands The idea was to use pumpkin. To do this, take out what is inside, in return put a container with water or put a special sponge soaked in water. Flowers in such improvised vases live as long as in ordinary ones, but the composition looks much more original.

Editorial "Site" I have 23 wonderful ideas for you. pumpkin. Yesterday, after work, I did the same as in No. 14, and now I enjoy the cozy atmosphere in the kitchen.

1. What could be better for displaying the riches of autumn than the union of flowers and crops? Even the most modest autumn flowers in this composition will play in a new way.

2. In this composition, the top of the pumpkin also serves as a decor. It looks very interesting, doesn't it?

3. A rather unusual solution using succulents instead of flowers. This will make your room really special.

4. Pumpkin will serve as a wonderful vase for live autumn flowers. To do this, you just need to clean the flesh. Such compositions perfectly decorate the banquet hall, wedding tables and the territory near the house.

5. I am fascinated by this atmospheric and even a little mystical. decoration.

6. There are even white pumpkins! A rare but very impressive variety. It's so white. pumpkin You can put a wedding bouquet of white flowers, vintage (in natural or pastel colors) or make a composition for every day with yellow and orange flowers, complementing them with greenery.

7. Here the craftsman tried his best. Look how much imagination and hard work there is!

8. What do you say about this amazing thing? pumpkin?

9. Amazing splendor!

10. Small pumpkins will look very nice if you place high candles in them. To do this, you need to cut the top and clean the flesh. Then insert a candle into the pumpkin, strengthen well - fill with sand, cereal, sugar. Such candles will create a cozy atmosphere at the festive table, add a piece of magic and fairy tales to the atmosphere of the house.

11. Pumpkin can also be used as a basket of fruits. Fill it with any fruits and berries. Use apples and pears, quince, hops, hawthorn berries. It is necessary to plant them on wire or wooden swords and place them in a pumpkin basket, decorated with maple leaves, flowers, acorns and dry herbs.

12. You can make a pumpkin vase in three ways. For each of them, you will need to cut the top, remove all the pulp, and then thoroughly dry the resulting container with paper napkins. Next, you can put in a pumpkin a suitable glass vase, a tin can or use a plastic bottle, which has the upper part cut off.

I also offer you an interesting recipe for a homemade pumpkin muffin. Yeah, it's a cupcake!

The method of cooking is quite simple and will not take you much time, and the result will please you. Believe me, even if you are not a pumpkin lover, after you try this delicacy, you will definitely become one. Surprise home with this fragrant and healthy pastry.

Pumpkins can be an excellent decoration of the interior, with the help of such autumnal Your home will become much more cozy, and this atmosphere will give all home a good mood and memories, especially if you are engaged in making decor together.

Did you like the article? Share your inspiration with your friends. Have you tried something like this before? We would be happy if you could tell us about it in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting