“As usual, Paris is Paris and we have a rural disco. Always and everywhere”. Lena Miro as usual.

Every year, all world fashionistas and stars expect one of the most significant fashion events - Fashion Week in Paris. And this is not so much to do with being the first to learn about upcoming fashion trends. In fact, everyone comes to the fashion capital to show themselves and look at others. Our secular beaumont was no exception either.

And of course, this event was not spared by the scandalous blogger Lena Miro. Editorial "Site" I decided to share with you the opinion of Lena about the domestic celebrities on the Fashion Week. Oh, and everyone's got it! Before you judge someone, you need to look at yourself.

Fashion Week in Paris "Our stars - all this rural disco - came to Paris Fashion Week. Ksenia Sobchak in her outfit looks like a deeply pregnant clown Oleg Popov in teacher boats.

Natalia Vodianova just looks very bad: unhealthy, old, lost. Whether she drinks herself, or her husband beats her, but her appearance is hunted.

Ulyana Sergeenko, like Vodianova, strongly passed and at 35 looks like a grilled eccentric 50 years. It's like Grandma scratching hairpins on the pavement.

Yana Rudkovskaya again came out with the lap of a pioneer, the face of a pensioner and the unassuming hairstyle of a snickers saleswoman from the 90s. Handbag, boots - all tone in tone, super matchy-matchy. Apparently, it is not fate to stamp out the provincial hairdresser Mrs. Rudkovskaya.

I didn't know who Natalia Goldenberg was. Google says designer. However, they are all designers today, these talentless girls of Moscow. Fashion should make a woman's body as attractive as possible, not as ridiculous as possible, but Natasha's disigner in a yellow coat Frecken Bock disagrees with this.

Olga Karput - someone's wife, as Google writes, did the hair of a cleaner and, wanting to look stylish, achieved what looks ugly. The style claim failed. It would be better if Olga showed herself to the world in a small black dress with a string of pearls around her neck. That would be boring, but not ugly. Well, I'd put my head in order.

Olga Kurylenko - the only beautiful woman in all this woman's ugliness - put on pants that significantly shorten her legs. Looks like a diaper underneath. Why?!

In general, everything is as usual: Paris is Paris, and we have a rural disco. Always and everywhere”.

High fashion, it is like high art - not everyone is given to understand. In addition, it does not provide outfits for everyday wear, so many people dress in a way that they would not allow themselves in everyday life. Besides, everyone has their own taste. Lena MiroOf course, she criticized everyone very skillfully, but still a fashion critic is not her profession.

What do you think of Lena Miro’s opinion of our stars in Paris? Tell us in the comments and share the article with your friends on social networks!

Tags

See also

New and interesting