Country dance

Many glossy magazines and online portals abound Photos from the get-togethers and parties that take place in Almaty. Vox Populi also decided to keep up, but went to such an event, photo reports which rarely make it to the press. If we are to be honest, it does not fall ever. The heroine of reportage became a village disco.

For thrills, we went to Chilik district, which is located 150 kilometers from Almaty. Way there is hardly good.

Disco is located right on the highway, or as they say local, on the Silk Road. These people come from all the surrounding towns Enbekshikazakh district

Shahmina is a permanent mistress discos:

- This business we started in 2008. Initially opened a cafe for truck drivers, bus drivers, because we are on the road between Kazakhstan and China. Began to put music, people like that. So we had a disco

In a local cafe well fed. The menu is expensive, the cost of food begins from 250 tenge, about 50 Russian rubles !!!

Disco accommodate about 200 people, visitors are served by waiters 5

The waiters get good tips, you can earn per day from 3000 to 5000 tenge, 600 - 1000 Russian rubles

Usually I wash about 500-600 items of dishes per day. If there was no dancing, dishes, it would probably be much, - says one of the employees

As any self-respecting disco, there is a DJ who is also a leading note on equipment)

There is no face control and dress code. Wardrobe either, so can often be seen dancing in Kurt and down jackets. The age limit is also absent: the disco can come both adults and schoolchildren

With alcohol, things strictly, otherwise than in the city: no more than two bottles of vodka on the table. This wise decision was made masters of the frequent fights

The problems we have with discipline, - complains hostess - in the disco gathers representatives of different nationalities - both Kazakhs and Uighurs. There have been ethnic disassembly. We try to avoid fights, we have our own security.

Incidentally, it was a fight in the cafe and on the floor of the local House of Culture has led to riots in Chilik in late 2006. After these events, in the village were closed all the discos

Basically the disco goes the male part of the population

Music plays mostly eastern, sometimes "interrupted" modern pop

At discos have private parking and a valet:

- I have been working for 8 months. On weekends have to park about 60 cars

Toilet is one of the local "nuisance." How many homes in the private sector, it is located on the street

Khamzat husband mistress discos Shahminy, in combination is a chef:

- We started with a small booth where passers-fed, truckers. We believe in your business, from every small business can do something big. It took five years, but all turned out. Now we are the only ones on this site, we do not have competitors.

Such events are often the police arrive - looks after the procedure.

Sair 16 years old, he goes to school:

- Here I come to meet girls. We all do that.

One of the main rules - you can not kiss at the disco

The couple unusual day. Rustem did Zumrat offer, and soon they will play the wedding. This momentous event decided to celebrate in a disco

At the disco dance-held peculiar battles

Basically "battle" erupted as soon begins to sound lezginka. Young people, regardless of nationality, are competing in the art of possession this dance

Nargiza lives in the village Malybai:

- I came here with friends. Of course, I've been on the urban discos, but here is a little different atmosphere, at our disco almost everyone knows each other

Disco comes to an end, it is necessary to remove all tables and prepare for new visitors

In place of a night party-goers come truckers and "caravans" buses from China, which means that the institution Khamzat Shahminy and no profit will remain

Posted in [mergetime] 1362722346 [/ mergetime]

Taken tut tut

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting