Principle of manufacturing a warm insole for shoes

Our winter has always been original. In the morning it begins to rain, by lunch it changes to snow, which slowly turns into puddles. You feel like you're in the 12 Months fairy tale, but don't give away gifts.

DepositPhotos

What shoes to choose The weather is dry and warm, and how to save it in extreme conditions? This is not an easy task.

I had to experience all the dampness and cold of the coming winter when I returned from my grandmother. She lived in a small village, and you can only get there by commuter train. The train left without me. But tomorrow was waiting for work, and the nearest transport is 7 kilometers from the station, and you need to walk to the highway! Outside the window, rain and snow competed to leave a bigger puddle.

There was nothing to do, I glanced at my heels, grieved with the cashier and was about to leave. Suddenly she stopped me and handed me two huge pads with the words: "Don't laugh, put them in boots instead of insoles." With dry feet, you can't get out of this swamp. I don’t go to work without them, and I can’t get sick – 67 years, after all.

A few minutes of resistance, and I surrendered to my sweet grandmother. I thanked her for 7 miles! Jokes aside, this is the greatest find for winter slush! Do not hesitate, I recommend this to everyone who is going on a trip, fishing, and in general to the market for groceries!

Moving around the city in winter There is always a risk to both the shoe and the wearer. Salt, ice, snow and puddles are all displayed on our feet. There are a few secrets. How to save your shoes In its original form, the legs are dry and warm. In this article, I will talk about my shoe tricks that make winter walks safe and keep your shoes safe.

1. As you might have guessed, the first will be my “railway life hack”: feet will remain dry in slushy weather if you use regular women’s pads instead of insoles. In the summer, this device will help from increased sweating and eliminate the unpleasant smell! 1909-1997

2. Not to slip shoes in the winterStick the pieces of sandpaper on the sole with double-sided tape. At the entrance to the office, they can be removed, the shoes will not suffer. For longer use, use superglue instead of scotch. If there is no sandpaper - glue the usual adhesive patch, it will last for 3-4 days.

3. In shoe stores, winter limes are sold - stretching rubber devices with metal spikes. They are easily put on and removed, sold in different sizes, there are children's. It lasts for several seasons, the main thing is not to walk on asphalt. I've got a couple for every family member in case of ice.

4. Sometimes, so that the shoes slip less, it is advised to rub the shoes with raw potatoes. I haven’t tried it, but I really want to check it out.
  5. If the sole is smeared with superglue and sprinkled with sand, this coating will protect against ice for at least four weeks. However, this method can spoil the sole.
  6. The radical solution is to screw small screws into the sole. Great option for trekking shoes, eternal protection! 12

7. To get rid of salt on leather shoes will help a simple way: 3 tsp. vinegar solution with a teaspoon of water, wipe this solution salt divorces. You can use half a lemon instead of vinegar. After a good brush with shoe cream.

8. Perfectly copes with divorces from salt castor oil, which needs to wipe the shoes several times, until the complete disappearance of stains.
  9. On suede boots, traces of salt are more difficult to remove. Boil water and hold the boot over the steam for a few minutes, after combing the suede with a special brush. If the steam did not cope, wipe the contaminated places with ammonia and sprinkle with semolina cereal. Let me stand for a few minutes so that the cereal absorbs salt and then brush.
  10. On nubuk shoes, salt is removed with soap solution. After the procedure, be sure to dry your shoes, but not near the heating elements!
  11. For prevention before each outdoors, use a special water repellent, which is sold in shoe stores. After a walk, be sure to clean your boots from contamination. Warm shoes for the winter should be on a thick sole or on a platform, so the probability of salt hitting the surface is minimal.

12. Washing leather shoes under running water is absolutely not worth it. It is better to wipe the dirt with a wet cloth or wet wipes. Be sure to apply the cream after washing and rub it well with a brush. Buy a dryer for shoes, they come in different types. Wet shoes will dry overnight.

Your feet deserve only careful care, choose high-quality and comfortable shoes for them! How do you cope with ice in winter? What is the best way to protect yourself from salt?

Show this article to your friends, winter is coming, they will definitely need our advice!

Tags

See also

New and interesting