Recipe for Mom's cabbage cutlets

Everyone in my family loves cabbage. We eat it often and in any form - stew, bake, boil, leaven. This healthy vegetable is vital for every person!

When you want to lose weight, do not limit yourself to fresh salads. Today I will introduce you to my signature recipe. dietaryIt is not only possible, but also necessary to use if you need to lose a few pounds.

DepositPhotos

These are the crumbs my mom taught me to cook. She, like me, is an outsider of healthy eating. Without being too modest, this is the best. recipe.

The secret of cooking is that the cutlets should not be fried, but baked in the oven in portion forms. You can use any kind of cabbage. I take dense parts of Beijing or soft varieties of white.

DepositPhotos Ingredients
  • 400g cabbage
  • 100ml milk or kefir
  • 3 tbsp oatmeal
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • salt and spice

Preparation
  1. Wash the cabbage in small stripes, and then grind them across.

DepositPhotos
  2. Pour oil into the saucer and let cabbage with the addition of 2-3 tablespoons of water for 10 minutes. If you use Beijing cabbage, it is enough to pour boiling water for 15 minutes.
  3. Add oatmeal and salty to the cabbage. Then pour the milk and stew for 5 minutes.

4. When the mixture cools, add the eggs and mix well.
  5. I use cupcake moulds for baking, it's easier and faster. But you can always form patties and bake them in a grill or fry in a pan.
  6. Bake the dish in the oven at a temperature of 200 degrees for about 30 minutes.

7. Remove the cutlets from the molds cooled and serve on the table with sour cream. Bon appetit!

The recipe can be modified at will and add to cabbage tomatoes, hard cheese, boiled meat, fish, asparagus beans and any greens. If you want to cook cabbageYou can replace eggs with low-fat cream or add boiled minted potatoes.

DepositPhotos

We have many recipes of delicious and healthy dishes from cabbage, choose any, you will definitely like. On the side of cabbage patties prepare crumbly rice or make any vegetable salad.

Do you like cabbage as much as I do? Tell us in the comments how yours turned out. cabbage.

If you like the recipe, show it to your friends on social media!

Tags

See also

New and interesting