How delicious to roast mushrooms

Mushrooms are a complete source of protein and help diversify our daily diet. I just love their flavor and taste, so I will never deny myself the pleasure of trying another mushroom dish!

Mushroom dishes are especially useful during fasting, when they replace meat food. To give a special taste and aroma to ordinary mushrooms, prepare them in Spanish: with white wine and garlic.

How delicious to roast mushrooms Champignons in white wine They are popular in Spain and will be an unforgettable dish on your table. Just a few little tricks will completely change your idea of this dish!

The ingredients
  • 400g champignon
  • 1/2 tbsp dry white wine
  • 1/2 head of garlic
  • 1/2 dried chili pepper
  • parsley
  • olive-oil
  • salt

Preparation
  1. Chop the mushrooms, peeled garlic and half a chili pepper.

2. Heat the pan and pour olive oil on it to completely cover the bottom.
  3. Put pepper in the oil, add garlic and roast a minute so that the spices have time to convey the taste and aroma of olive oil.

4. Add the mushrooms, stir and salt to taste.

5. Cook until soft. When the mushrooms become soft, add the wine and cook for another 5 minutes to let the alcohol evaporate.

6. After that, add the finely sliced parsley and mushroom carcasses for another 5 minutes.
  7. Champignons in wine Ready. Bon appetit!

Thanks to garlic and spicy pepper, mushrooms, in which the taste is not particularly pronounced, acquire a more distinct mushroom aroma. You can choose smaller mushrooms and roast them whole, without cutting. So the mushrooms do not lose the aroma, and they will look more appetizing.

"Site" It will tell you how to quickly and efficiently clean mushrooms so that they do not lose their taste properties.

I think a lot of people will like quick pickled mushrooms. Only 6 hours longing in the marinade, and the crispy mushrooms for the festive table are ready! Try to cook mushrooms this way and share the recipe with your friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting